Like Tree0Likes

30 AMT vs.32 Doug Wright?

Reply
Old 02-19-2007, 07:11 PM
  #91
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,667
Default

what the heck was this thread about again?

so far we covered

AMT's vs. DW's
stolen limos/licquer
JC be'in a dumdazz (dude we've met 3 times before )
stecz20 agreeing with JC
metric to english conversions
electric guitars
hostile RG# takeover attempt by Louie
foiled hostile takeover by Wahoo racing (again)
Rodney Dangerfield
somebodys doggie get'n paid
and. . . of course . . . apache


__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:17 PM
  #92
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
what the heck was this thread about again?

so far we covered

AMT's vs. DW's
stolen limos/licquer
JC be'in a dumdazz (dude we've met 3 times before )
stecz20 agreeing with JC
metric to english conversions
electric guitars
hostile RG# takeover attempt by Louie
foiled hostile takeover by Wahoo racing (again)
Rodney Dangerfield
somebodys doggie get'n paid
and. . . of course . . . apache


all we need is a midget and we're good....
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:23 PM
  #93
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default

Attached Thumbnails
30 AMT vs.32 Doug Wright?-misc.2.gif  
__________________
Bad Girls Make Good Company
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:42 PM
  #94
Registered
 
WeaponX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: LOTO
My Boats: 2400 HP nightmare.
Posts: 1,437
Default

"Wiggler why do you ask the same questions over and over???"



WIGGLER is the LORD of the Posts
All the replys for the same posts. Sweet work Jim.
WeaponX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:47 PM
  #95
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: st. louis,mo.
Posts: 1,647
Default

thanks Anthony , had to try to fill in for Sean
Buddy OO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:51 PM
  #96
Registered
 
WeaponX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: LOTO
My Boats: 2400 HP nightmare.
Posts: 1,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy OO View Post
thanks Anthony , had to try to fill in for Sean
Somebody needs to fill in for SeanH

Where's he at????
WeaponX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:59 PM
  #97
Registered
 
GARBAGEMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
what the heck was this thread about again?

so far we covered

AMT's vs. DW's
stolen limos/licquer
JC be'in a dumdazz (dude we've met 3 times before )
stecz20 agreeing with JC
metric to english conversions
electric guitars
hostile RG# takeover attempt by Louie
foiled hostile takeover by Wahoo racing (again)
Rodney Dangerfield
somebodys doggie get'n paid
and. . . of course . . . apache


You forgot the part about you guys being chicken chit to come to class 1
GARBAGEMAN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:08 PM
  #98
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by louietherigger View Post
Nice rig Dave, when you come to L.I. for your reprimanding, I will show you my "rigs" lol, If I sold half of them I could purchase a 46 skater , but I won't, I've been collecting them for 40 years, got my 1st one at 12. Opened my recording/rehearsel studio 25 years ago, got a collection of pre-CBS Fender stack amps, Marshalls,etc. Well anyway you should have said something at the party and played with us! There is a Bandstand at the Patchogue race and we could get something together and play, JC's in. Oh and unlike racing, If I'm a mile ahead of you and break, I can just grab another guitar, Schwing!!
Yeah Dave, this was Louie at a young age
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BQWnDDE1ehl
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:09 PM
  #99
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by louietherigger View Post
Boaters and there Brand loyalty, never fails to amaze! By the way which boat is faster a Founatin or Outerlimits?
FYI,
It's more like wives and their loyalty to their husbands...
Gramps kept bad mouthing my husband, which I do not appreciate.
Anytime someone does that, I will "shoot off my mouth".
I also do not take orders from someone like him to "pipe down". Let him talk to his wife like that, if he has one.
I am only willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, because of my respect for Chris.
I still believe he was bad mouthing my husband, not knowing we would be reading his posts.
That part he was not kidding around about.
Now I am done "shooting off my mouth".
To date, I believe a Fountain is faster than an Outerlimits, but Outerlimits is a much nicer boat.
If I were to buy a V-Hull, it would definately be Outerlimits.
davere is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:22 PM
  #100
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davere View Post
FYI,
It's more like wives and their loyalty to their husbands...
Gramps kept bad mouthing my husband, which I do not appreciate.
Anytime someone does that, I will "shoot off my mouth".
I also do not take orders from someone like him to "pipe down". Let him talk to his wife like that, if he has one.
I am only willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, because of my respect for Chris.
I still believe he was bad mouthing my husband, not knowing we would be reading his posts.
That part he was not kidding around about.
Now I am done "shooting off my mouth".
To date, I believe a Fountain is faster than an Outerlimits, but Outerlimits is a much nicer boat.
If I were to buy a V-Hull, it would definately be Outerlimits.

first off i did not know it was daves wife posting under the name dave, and i was breaking balls.. secondly i was not bad mouthing your husband.. i know the reason he got rid of the hot foot, he does not boat in calm inland lakes.. you are way off base and im done with you, cant even break horns.... if you posted under your name, you would not be called dude..... i meant no harm, you should relax....you are no fun, and i must get back to my people....
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Miller
General Boating Discussion
3
08-28-2008 09:46 AM
masher44
Doug Wright
8
10-23-2007 05:15 PM
40FlatDeck
General Boating Discussion
45
09-29-2007 10:31 PM
sugarstick
Super Boat International
0
09-10-2007 04:40 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.