Notices

New boater

Old 03-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GeoGraphics
A few more pics but of a 21 Starcraft from a few years ago.
It was all red and white (very ugly) before we did this complete paint job on it. The owner at the time hung out at "Snug Harbour" all the time in Port Credit.

Again, I look forward to talking with you.

Thank You,

Chris Diamond

That's a very nice look. Great job. That boat looks very similiar to the one I will be picking up. Here is the only picture I have of the boat, untill the 23rd when I go down to Boston to close the deal. (this is my first picture post so not sure if it is going to work)
Attached Thumbnails New boater-87velocity_inwater.jpg  
Old 03-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by rooster
Just a baby at 23.5' with 365horses running under the bed. I know this is sad, but I don't know for sure what the engine is yet.
If the engine is completely stock ( with no modifications ) you have what is called a 454 Magnum and you probably have a Bravo One outdrive, both of which are manufactured by Mercruiser. The engine is a General Motors 454 cubic inch V8 that has been marinized and you are not to use regular automobile replacement parts on or in it when replacing something.

Welcome aboard.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations on the new toy.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by rooster
That's a very nice look. Great job. That boat looks very similiar to the one I will be picking up. Here is the only picture I have of the boat, untill the 23rd when I go down to Boston to close the deal. (this is my first picture post so not sure if it is going to work)
Nice pic to get me started. I will get some ideas kicking around in my head and then we can talk.

Thanks again,

Chris
Old 03-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
If the engine is completely stock ( with no modifications ) you have what is called a 454 Magnum and you probably have a Bravo One outdrive, both of which are manufactured by Mercruiser. The engine is a General Motors 454 cubic inch V8 that has been marinized and you are not to use regular automobile replacement parts on or in it when replacing something.

Welcome aboard.

Cool. I will take some snapshots of the engine when I see the boat march 23rd. I might post them to ask if it looks stock. Before I launch her in spring I will get the real deal from the mechanic I have un-winterize her.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

congrats on the new boat. i just bought a new larson senza for this summer. since there are a bunch of people around toronto I was wondering if anyone here boats around crystal beach on lake erie?
Old 03-18-2007, 02:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Perlmudder
congrats on the new boat. i just bought a new larson senza for this summer. since there are a bunch of people around toronto I was wondering if anyone here boats around crystal beach on lake erie?
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new Larson. I have not been up to Crystal Beach myself, but I'm looking forward to launching the boat in a few different areas over the summer and that may be one of'em. The beauty of owning a smaller size power boat is we can go wherever the action is :-)
Old 04-19-2007, 06:06 PM
Registered

Nice pic to get me started. I will get some ideas kicking around in my head and then we can talk.

Thanks again,

Chris
I finally got a bunch of pictures . . . now if I can only remember how I uploaded the last one . . .

I have seen a lot of different graphics on OSO forum boats and videos, but I am thinking I will want to go with a solid color scheme, the flash is not me . . . not totally sure yet thou, once I get the boat in the water, I might have a different opinion. Here's a few pic's and maybe you can indicate what is involved to have a boat painted, such as time, cost, materials . . . that way I can start budgeting for it. I will want to drive it for awhile before I put it up for any work, but if I know how long it takes I can plan appropriately.

New boater-boat_2.jpg
New boater-boat_inside1.jpg
New boater-dscf0390.jpg
Old 04-22-2007, 05:59 PM

Keep in touch with me and we can figure something out for you. She doesn't look too bad!

Talk to you soon,
Chris
416-274-6285
Old 04-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Registered

Keep in touch with me and we can figure something out for you. She doesn't look too bad!

Talk to you soon,
Chris
416-274-6285

Will do.