Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Dean, where is Mallory Square?
Old 03-24-2007, 08:58 AM
BRD
Registered

Originally Posted by good2go38
Sometimes, I see hitchhiker discussions when OSO members are vacationing somewhere and are looking for a boat ride. I don’t know if it works for people, but I thought I would ask. My wife, myself and another OSO couple will be in Key West starting March 30-April 2, then in Miami from the 2nd to the 6th. We would love to take a boat ride in either or both locations. If there are any takers that would like to give us a ride/tour around the local areas please let me know,
here are a few options.
1. We could pay for gas.
2. We could pay for gas and alcohol.
3. We could pay for gas, alcohol and provide a designated driver. I don’t drink, but I can’t say that for the rest of the crew.
4. We can trade boat rides with you if you are coming to Virginia any time soon. The 400th anniversary of Jamestown is this summer, and if there are any history buffs that would like to see the James River and Jamestown from the river, we can provide the tour.
Our ages range from 50 to 40 and when we are on vacation we try to act like our kids!
Thanks, Dean
Usually by now someone has asked you to post pics of the ladies your bringin ... that usually gets some action .
Old 03-24-2007, 05:27 PM
good2go38
VIP Member

Mallory Square is in Key West. We will have to look around for the boat they mentioned.