Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   want to buy 27 zr new for 71000usd cash no finance (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/154500-want-buy-27-zr-new-71000usd-cash-no-finance.html)

Chuck 03-26-2007 07:43 PM

Let me guess.... your going to wire a little extra for transport, and could the buyer pay the shipping company now.

bouyhunter 03-26-2007 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 2071648)
I'm calling bullchit:evilb:

Ya Think??

I actually hate throwing the flag, but I remember Bigscotty.
And I truely appreciate the good nature of some on this board to continue to help, but I've been burned before, not on the board, but in my own life.
F- me once, shame on you, F- me twice shame on me

This scam is not nearly as well crafted.
Man... at least put some work into the scam.

AND, if I'm wrong, I'll recant everything and provide a public apology, as well as accept my public flogging.

StillHaulin@63 03-26-2007 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2071682)

This scam is not nearly as well crafted.
Man... at least put some work into the scam.

AND, if I'm wrong, I'll recant everything and provide a public apology, as well as accept my public flogging.

I agree its pretty lame if it is a scam. He was starting too many threads asking questions about the boats though, nothing to do with price, so I don't know. Just sounded like an overzealous guy who got an idea in his head willing to pull the trigger WAY too quick.

Unless is was to poll us about which boats draw the most interest on Ebay :D :D

Who knows....

tc 0707 03-27-2007 01:47 AM

dear stilhaulin i will get the boat in next three days definetly considering your advises and really apriciated them and for the rest of the crew that thinks that i am a scammer my name is tolga comertoglu and my email is [email protected] i will put a pin number here and you guys will send your public apoligies here i was just being curios since it is my first boat remember your first one...........

TeamSaris 03-27-2007 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2071411)
Um... 9 posts, choice between 3 different boats, mention of wire money, mention of USD (duh), made final decision in a few hours based on opinions here, and now looking for a deal.

Gonna have to throw up a flag on this one.

Ill back you up on that.

rush 03-27-2007 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by tc 0707 (Post 2071970)
dear stilhaulin i will get the boat in next three days definetly considering your advises and really apriciated them and for the rest of the crew that thinks that i am a scammer my name is tolga comertoglu and my email is [email protected] i will put a pin number here and you guys will send your public apoligies here i was just being curios since it is my first boat remember your first one...........

I thought you had a 44 Searay. Yea right.

haulinvols 03-27-2007 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by tc 0707 (Post 2071970)
my name is tolga comertoglu and my email is [email protected] i will put a pin number here and you guys will send your public apoligies here i was just being curios since it is my first boat remember your first one...........

thanks alot friend you really seemed to be a good help to me beside all the other wise wannabe's the thing is i already have a 44 sea ray for my family believe me my searay dealer is dying to sell me the baja 26 outlaw
So first boat, or second boat? Which is it?

I was watching this trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it does not look like your story adds up.

Dean Ferry 03-27-2007 06:48 AM

Send pics when you get it.
Dean

Stormrider 03-27-2007 08:04 AM

instead of soliciting members of this site, y dont you just call a dealer w/ a used one.
and 71usd wont get you a 27zr.

sellsman11 03-27-2007 08:43 AM

Cmon guys....give him a break! $71k is a helluva downpayment on a 27ZR. How will you be handling the balance?