Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick

Notices

Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick

Old 05-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=louietherigger;2116075]
Originally Posted by chippin it

Donzi 38ZR probably drives a foreign car and raves how much better it is then the stuff here and so on. I live here, buy stuff here, build stuff here and know this is the greatest country on the planet. If I get carried away, tough ****.
Louie
That made me chuckle ! Thank's Lou.. you have me pegged
A peace offering! greetings from Monaco! and the Tour De' Peformance.
Attached Thumbnails Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-tour_de_performance_2.jpg   Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-tour_de_performance.jpg   Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-tour_de_performance3.jpg  

Old 05-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by louietherigger
So with that said, you take a chill pill and dream of Hillary in a bikini on the back of a Donzi

The American Cowboy,
Louie
Yo Eastwood' This what you had in mind Big' Boy'....
Attached Thumbnails Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick-hillary_beyondperformace.jpg  
Old 05-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZR
Yo Eastwood' This what you had in mind Big' Boy'....
Wow I might vote for her now!! And i always thought she had cankles . Monaco is beautiful, got some great shots there. It must be a blast boating there, one question though, do they have bikini contests like Shooters?
Louie
Old 05-04-2007, 12:06 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Pro1
Lesson for all. When trying to be a scholar, basic english, spelling and writing skills are essential. Hopefully Rich will realise that.
After the above critique, I went back and edited the entire post. It is a much slower read and no where near as poignant or clear. However, it will get a higher mark in 5th grade grammar. Now that we are exchanging helpful writing tips, the words "Lesson for all" as used above represent a sentence fragment and therefore the period is misused. You should also add a comma after the word "Hopefully" in the final sentence. Finally, the word "realise" is, in fact, mispelled, a mistake that I make repeatedly.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Billary would look better on the sunpad of a fountain...
Old 05-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Four years ago, American Power Boat Association Offshore revamped its rules to make the sport more competitive and to provide close, “deck to deck” racing so the races were more exciting for fans.

The name Allweiss sure is easier to say these days!
Turns out Mike wasn't the Antichrist after all it seems.

Anyone who thinks racing is better since his departure is kidding themselves. There might be a couple happier racers. but racing in general has gone straight downhill.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
Personally I would like to see UIM set up shop in America as a soverign entity unattached to any US sanctioning body, it would be interesting to see where the chips fell between Skater, Donzi, Fountain, OL, Phantom and the rest. UIM is a solid org that gets races done.
Now there's a novel idea. Take racing out of the hands of the racers. You don't see Gordon and Jr making rules for Nascar do you?
Old 05-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
Anyone who thinks racing is better since his departure is kidding themselves. There might be a couple happier racers. but racing in general has gone straight downhill.
That about sums it up from a fan standpoint. It's to damn confusing for most people to follow anymore.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cuda
Turns out Mike wasn't the Antichrist after all it seems.

Thanks for noticing Cuda. I tried to tell everybody years ago that Allweiss had a great thing going. He wasn't perfect but who is?
Old 05-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Registered

What?

In my opinion OL is doing the smart thing by going overseas! The boats here get made in dollars and he gets paid in EUROS, gets to hang with some different type of racers. And gets to sell boats to a new generation of potential Gold Chain wearing rich wanna be racers over in Europe!!! I think the market maybe getting a little thin over here? LOL

Quick Reply: Ol Headed to Malta instead of Pickwick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.