Shipping issues with Trick Marine >

Shipping issues with Trick Marine

Notices

Shipping issues with Trick Marine

Old 05-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've ordered through fred probably 4 or 5 times. Stuff always seemed to arrive faster than i expected, and it has always been what i ordered.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered some stuff and it was delivered faster than I expected.

I have heard around the web that if it is in stock, out the door it goes. If it is not on the shelf, takes significantly longer. That is all hearsay and I don't know how Fred runs his business but my experience was great.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:21 AM
Registered

Not a problem here. Order threw him a crapload of times last year (have the stack of receipts to prove it! LOL) and no major problems.

It is much longer if it a non-stock item as it is a delay from the manufacturer. They were great at having it dropped shipped directly from the manf. to my door step tho.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:36 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Why didn't your friend post then?

Jon
Old 05-24-2007, 09:47 AM
Registered

no problems here, ordered many times from Fred
Old 05-24-2007, 10:24 AM
Registered

We are having a slight problem at the moment . but thats all I'll say
Old 05-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomdjoe
Has anyone else had any issues with Trick Marine. Has anyone else had issues like this?

Here`s my .02 on this thread :

First off, I`ll admit that I`ve never bought anything from Trick Marine. I know he`s a sponsor on several boating sites, but for whatever reason I`ve never ordered from them.
Secondly: Exactly what purpose do you think this thread will serve ? Please tell me what you are expecting to gain by posting this information ?
You ask "Has anyone else had issues like this?" If someone posts on here that yes, in fact I have had problems, what will you get from that info ?

Not trying to start a controversy here, but I just get tired of seeing these type threads about someone whining or complaining about something like this. Get on the phone and call THE SUPPLIER. That should help a lot more than whining on a website.....
Old 05-24-2007, 02:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Donman
Here`s my .02 on this thread :

First off, I`ll admit that I`ve never bought anything from Trick Marine. I know he`s a sponsor on several boating sites, but for whatever reason I`ve never ordered from them.
Secondly: Exactly what purpose do you think this thread will serve ? Please tell me what you are expecting to gain by posting this information ?
You ask "Has anyone else had issues like this?" If someone posts on here that yes, in fact I have had problems, what will you get from that info ?

Not trying to start a controversy here, but I just get tired of seeing these type threads about someone whining or complaining about something like this. Get on the phone and call THE SUPPLIER. That should help a lot more than whining on a website.....
Good point, and if not satisfied, cancel the order and order from someone else.

If there are shipping problems at Trick, hopefully they will be corrected soon. This is the second time this week someone has brought up this topic.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:43 PM
Registered

Give fred the benefit of the doubt,, Im sure he would do the same for you.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Registered

No problems, but Donman makes an excellent point. Unless, of course, your purpose is to sound like a 15 year old girl that didn't get invited to the dance.

Quick Reply: Shipping issues with Trick Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.