Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? >

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Notices

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Old 12-21-2001, 01:40 PM
ssherman

FUN HOME we could explain this but the west coasters couldn't follow

Yeah on second thought it would probably be safer for norty to stay in havasu and absorb some pictures of loto for another year and then maybe we could bring him in gradually on a non holiday weekend

Old 12-21-2001, 02:13 PM
ssherman

So where is norty, he cant come play now that he has been outnumbered???????

Old 12-21-2001, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hey LOTO-

How’s the planning coming? Almost done? Got the list together and checking it twice? Everyone is gonna find out that Havasu’s naughty, and LOTO’s nice? My Xmas gift to you is that I won’t harass you too much more before Xmas, gotta start shopping now. I’ve only got 3 ½ days till Xmas, but I’ve got 153 ½ days to go until the Memorial holiday to harrass you guys!

MissAmy- my fiancé (MissTracy) burned out on that in a year (3-4 year olds)! Very trying job, with little pay. Ssherman- Forget DMAN, I’ll make my own list, besides, I don’t think we’ll be seeing him out there in Havasu this Memorial......but you never know! Of course, Jeffrey will beat the drums with us in Havasu….guaranteed! (help all victims and send us to LOTO – VERY weak!!!) Thanks for the invite, I’ll stick that invite in my pocket for a later date. Troutly- don’t you ever sleep? Dang, what up with dat? Jawbreakerkid- I don’t know you, but I’ll figure out your game. You see…..it takes practice, dedication, commitment and perseverance to build the stamina we OSO Havasu people have. It’s a way of life, not just a weekend! I’ll have to come out there to LOTO sometime (in July-ish if the roads are snow free by then) to share a picnic basket with you fine folks.....I’ll bring the cheese, you guys already have the “whine”! FunHome- Get some glasses when looking at your monitor.....geessss! Do you just notice guys or what? We'll hve to blow those pictures up for ya! As far as the Copper Canyon pileup, they don’t allow that anymore. You’re right...........if you got there early, you didn’t leave until late (FILO, not FIFO).

Nort (aka Uniniversal Chaos)

PS: Never said it (LOTO rocks Havasu like Metalica vs Dixie Chicks)……ssherman, we can further discuss in South Beach….you going to the boat show?
Old 12-21-2001, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Nort- it is probably a "good thing" that you don't know me...you can deny everything and still be telling the truth! LOL! seriously though, you need to plan a trip to LOTO, at least once. it is worth it just to see ssherman try to work the women!

chad
Old 12-21-2001, 04:07 PM
ssherman

Try is the big word there cause after 8 years out of the game i am RUSTY to say the least.

Norty i will be in SOBE for the show if I get NADA from Stinson it could be down there or possibly my AT. JBK will be there also. and once you get a look at JBG (his lady) you will throw rocks at havasu women. I mean i finally understand that guys call sign now
Havasu Have a brew
I mean you would have to, to find that crowd of squirt boaters and women fun

LOTO is pure eye candy at it's finest the only place i have heard that is better was PMOY b-day party and from my personal ex-perience SOBE is a step up. Merry X-Mas to all.

Old 12-21-2001, 07:03 PM
Registered

ssherman-

You're talking code....SOBE? You're gonna buy NadaChance? OMG!

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)
Old 12-21-2001, 07:09 PM
Registered

Nort,
I thought you had shopping to do?!?!?!

CHOP, CHOP!!! Get busy...only 3 days left, remember?

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-22-2001, 02:04 AM
Registered

MissAmy-

I went shopping......not so Chop Chop, but I did. It was more....ug ug.....to many people. Tomorrow I'll have to get a running start.....but have to go to LAX first in the AM.

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)
Old 12-22-2001, 01:31 PM
ssherman

Phantom SOBE = South Beach.
I am coming to Cali. sometime shortly after the new year to look at NADA. have you heard it run? D-MAN says it sounds incredible and for him to say that it must be wicked.

Old 12-22-2001, 03:48 PM
ssherman

Nort would NADA CHANCE be fitting of my quiet and shy personality????

Quick Reply: The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.