Like Tree0Likes

My experience with Derebery Performance...

Old 06-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member
Trade Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtie View Post
If you would have started this thread without posting the name of the shop, these guys would have been all over you to post the name. You posted the name of the shop, and they call you names for doing it. Kind of makes you wonder what they really want.
The fence must have a revolving door.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtie View Post
If you would have started this thread without posting the name of the shop, these guys would have been all over you to post the name. You posted the name of the shop, and they call you names for doing it. Kind of makes you wonder what they really want.
Everytime some one says something negative about a business you always get these dumb azzs that chime in and say how they paid for something and got it. Big fuking deal! I don't want to hear the love stories of how you actually got what you paid for. I want to hear the above and beyond stories like the guy that drops everything he is doing to help YOU out at the poker run when your boat won't start and he did NOT build the engine or the REALLY BAD stories like big cliffs. I can do with out the hand holding love fest that goes on from people who have no facts and were not involved and have no extraordinary customer service story. Good or bad.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 1971 Jon-Boat w/oars

I know that this thread is old, andI also have had experiences with leon...not good and filled with lies and BS, but Matt was an honest guy and doesnt work there anymore. I always liked Matt. He seemed like a straight up guy. What has happened to him and where is he now? anyone know?