Like Tree0Likes

Anyone know this boat?

Reply
Old 07-11-2007, 07:17 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Magnum25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cincinatti,OH
My Boats: Velocity,Trophy
Posts: 481
Default Anyone know this boat?

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o17387-en.html

Does anyone here know anything about it? Any help would be great
Magnum25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:48 PM
  #2
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Magnum25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cincinatti,OH
My Boats: Velocity,Trophy
Posts: 481
Default

ttt
Magnum25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:43 PM
  #3
Registered
 
bouyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Apache Jct. AZ
My Boats: 24' Pantera
Posts: 5,646
Default

Yeah, I know all about it.
It's got a blue tarp, and really blurry Drives with shiny props.
Apears to be Pennsylvania plates on the trailer.

What else ya wanna know??

Where ya been? Haven't seen you in awhile.
bouyhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:09 AM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Magnum25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cincinatti,OH
My Boats: Velocity,Trophy
Posts: 481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouyhunter View Post
Yeah, I know all about it.
It's got a blue tarp, and really blurry Drives with shiny props.
Apears to be Pennsylvania plates on the trailer.

What else ya wanna know??

Where ya been? Haven't seen you in awhile.
Them thar blue tarp boats are popular these days Did you end up gettin the Mag?
Magnum25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:17 PM
  #5
Registered
 
bouyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Apache Jct. AZ
My Boats: 24' Pantera
Posts: 5,646
Default

Saturday is the deciding day.
Taking a four hour drive, with a bag from the bank and a new hitch ball and reciever to look at her. Gonna need ALOT of work - I'll see ya on the water in two years
I keep telling myself I'm freakin' crazy if I do this.
bouyhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:47 PM
  #6
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Magnum25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cincinatti,OH
My Boats: Velocity,Trophy
Posts: 481
Default

[QUOTE=bouyhunter;2196004]Saturday is the deciding day.
Taking a four hour drive, with a bag from the bank and a new hitch ball and reciever to look at her. Gonna need ALOT of work - I'll see ya on the water in two years
I keep telling myself I'm freakin' crazy if I do this.[/QUOT

We can use my boat during those 2 years...you goin to the pokerrun on the ohio river?ir WEBN fireworks? So how much did you end up paying for her?
Magnum25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:45 PM
  #7
Registered
 
bouyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Apache Jct. AZ
My Boats: 24' Pantera
Posts: 5,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum25 View Post

We can use my boat during those 2 years...you goin to the pokerrun on the ohio river?ir WEBN fireworks? So how much did you end up paying for her?
I plan on making it down for the PR - is that an invite for me and the wife?? We went down last year and watched the start, and then watched them head back to watertown from a bar on the Levy.
The fireworks sound like a PITA and a bunch of drunk idiots - amatuer night.
As far as price on the Mag - depends what it looks like on Sat. Got it negotiated to a point I'm comfortable with, but if it's too bad, I may walk, or re-negotiate.

So what are your plans - looking at a set of Kamaas?? - cool
bouyhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:14 AM
  #8
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Magnum25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cincinatti,OH
My Boats: Velocity,Trophy
Posts: 481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouyhunter View Post
I plan on making it down for the PR - is that an invite for me and the wife?? We went down last year and watched the start, and then watched them head back to watertown from a bar on the Levy.
The fireworks sound like a PITA and a bunch of drunk idiots - amatuer night.
As far as price on the Mag - depends what it looks like on Sat. Got it negotiated to a point I'm comfortable with, but if it's too bad, I may walk, or re-negotiate.

So what are your plans - looking at a set of Kamaas?? - cool
Yes thats an invite. I'll give you a call to see how its goin down

BTW.........on a serious note do you know anything about the Eliminator?
Magnum25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:17 PM
  #9
Registered
 
bouyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Apache Jct. AZ
My Boats: 24' Pantera
Posts: 5,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum25 View Post
Yes thats an invite. I'll give you a call to see how its goin down

BTW.........on a serious note do you know anything about the Eliminator?
Sorry - Can't help you on the Elim.

Thanks for the invite though - it'll be a good time. Some nice hardware there last year.

What area of Penn is it in (if it still is there). Used to live in Pittsburgh, and still have a buddy up there I can call in a favor if close by.
bouyhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:40 PM
  #10
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Magnum25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cincinatti,OH
My Boats: Velocity,Trophy
Posts: 481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouyhunter View Post
Sorry - Can't help you on the Elim.

Thanks for the invite though - it'll be a good time. Some nice hardware there last year.

What area of Penn is it in (if it still is there). Used to live in Pittsburgh, and still have a buddy up there I can call in a favor if close by.
Its still for sale.....I called him and told him to send me more pics. Not sure where in Penn I'll let you know
Magnum25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
kswest
General Boating Discussion
44
04-16-2006 12:25 PM
BK
General Boating Discussion
0
03-11-2004 11:12 AM
Hauling Trash
General Boating Discussion
7
06-11-2002 09:06 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.