Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chicago damage report (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/164358-chicago-damage-report.html)

MarkSmith 07-31-2007 09:01 AM

Hey Bill, I have room on my boat. We will work it out.

10x 07-31-2007 09:01 AM

[QUOTE=sommerfliesby;2217498]

Originally Posted by 10x (Post 2216570)

No problem at all Frank! All night I kept telling people how I fixed a 46 Cigarette with electrical tape!

It was a little difficult doing a headstand in the engine compartment with 1800 hp in your ear, a 400 degree pipe 2 inches from your head while rolling on 1 foot chop!

BUT, you still did it. You da man !!!
I did it at the dock the next morning, and all I heard was the girls laughin about me doing a headstand between the engines with my azz and legs in the air. At least the pipes were cold.:D

StraightJacket 07-31-2007 12:04 PM

Mike are you taking my spot, I'm gone for one day and look what happens.

Roger 1 07-31-2007 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by StraightJacket (Post 2218361)
Mike are you taking my spot, I'm gone for one day and look what happens.

You snooze, you loose Pal. Let this be a lesson to you. We expect eternal vigilance from ''Saftey Brian".:D

StraightJacket 07-31-2007 03:57 PM

Hey what can I say, I had a date, with a girl , and It wasn't an inflateable one. I'll be out this weekend and he'll be gone so I'll regain my spot if needed.

Spine Tingler 07-31-2007 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2219002)
will be talkin to RANDY at the shootout .small world in this boat business:cool-smiley-011:

And he'll be listening!:party-smiley-048:

pbam22 07-31-2007 08:21 PM

Its a SKATER nation stick with it :D :D Peter will work with you any way he can he did for me . No matter what you buy you will have some kinds of problems . good luck hope to see at loto

FREEDOM US1 07-31-2007 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2219249)
Thnx I'm sure it will all workout in the end ,we'll be at the shootout with boat,or without.Will jump on the FREEDOM US1 if Peter dont have us done .THNX JIM I'm chillin already

Great,Just keep chillin. It will work out.

Brad Zastrow 08-01-2007 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2219139)
Did you have problems at SKATER also or with PETER and switched to A SCIZM MACHINE ?Let me know BILL
They are very impressive ,and so is the plant & RANDY but how come the MTI'S could'nt catch JIMMY LEE & FREEDOM 1:circle:

You are not really serious with these Skater posts are you? How did a 39 MTI (actually 37' hull) stay so close to to 46 Skater? Bruce Bullock was also running very hard in the 368Skater. Why did the 42 and 44 MTI's hang back? It really depends on what kind of ride the driver and passengers wanted. Throttle/Driver skills are a really big factor in rough water. If the 47 race Fountain (cat killer) was running there is strong chance it would have been in front with Shogren and Wyatt at the helm. Jim has an incredible boat and knows how to drive that big 46 Skater in the rough.

Spine Tingler 08-01-2007 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2219139)
Did you have problems at SKATER also or with PETER and switched to A SCIZM MACHINE ?Let me know BILL
They are very impressive ,and so is the plant & RANDY but how come the MTI'S could'nt catch JIMMY LEE & FREEDOM 1:circle:

Great question. I have never ran in that type of water and since that was my first run I was a little cautious. Hey I admit it. And in the morning I believe we were third to the first card stop and the second. Hats off to Jim and Brandon for busting balls. All of our (E Dock) boats started toward the back. No excuses but the fact is the boat could handle more than me that day. I'm just trying to catch up with the technology (no pun intended). Scott