Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chicago damage report (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/164358-chicago-damage-report.html)

Doug 07-28-2007 04:27 PM

You know Mark sometimes I really miss the old Mistress and the way it used to crush every wave like your Flat Deck but I don't think I would trade for the way the Gun skips over about every other one. :D

FREEDOM US1 07-28-2007 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2215082)
HEY JIM,sounds awesome Hope PETER has me done in time..See u at LOTO im drivin your throttlin.You'll need a Vacation after Babysittin this weekend.Carrie says tell SUMMER HEY !:throw:

I'll tell her Carrie says hello. See you at LOTO. If your boats not done jump on. I've had 9 people on board for LOTO goof off missions.

sommerfliesby 07-30-2007 06:09 AM

[QUOTE=runninhotracing158;2215890]

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2213528)
Hey neighbor! Glad to see you are gettin' the boat straighted out...hope she comes back better than ever. If you ever get the itch to run around on a smaller, slower, but redder boat, let me know!Mike check your schedule and let us know which way your heading next weekend.I will check with FRANK also and make some plans.We hung out at the beach but the donzi never picked us up.You know us 2nd class folk aint worth hangin with:party-smiley-048:

Bummer dude! I was out Saturday for Venetian night with John's Big Grey Baja...got a cool ride with Big Rick in the 46 Cig too! Next weekend we've got a wedding in Wisconsin, so we'll miss the Scene party :angry-smiley-055: . Might be around the following weekend, if we don't go to Michigan.

10x 07-30-2007 11:59 AM

[QUOTE=sommerfliesby;2216137]

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2215890)

Bummer dude! I was out Saturday for Venetian night with John's Big Grey Baja...got a cool ride with Big Rick in the 46 Cig too! Next weekend we've got a wedding in Wisconsin, so we'll miss the Scene party :angry-smiley-055: . Might be around the following weekend, if we don't go to Michigan.

Mike, thanks for gettin down in the engine compartment saturday and gettin that cap back on the resivoir. Everyone at the dock sunday was kinda laughin at me when I tried gettin back there to put a little more fluid in it and retighten the cap.:D Rick was sayin,maybe we oughta call Mike back here since "you" can't seem to fit in there. Ask Jamie, he was watchin too. The girls on the dock said that all of me that stickin out of the bilge was my azz and legs. That upside down for 5 minutes gave me a headache that lasted all day.:angry-smiley-044:

MarkSmith 07-30-2007 06:02 PM

Ask for Chris.

MarkSmith 07-30-2007 08:21 PM

Then try Bruce Bullock, he has all of your Skater answers.

Bruce 281-326-1920

sommerfliesby 07-30-2007 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=10x;2216570]

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 2216137)

Mike, thanks for gettin down in the engine compartment saturday and gettin that cap back on the resivoir. Everyone at the dock sunday was kinda laughin at me when I tried gettin back there to put a little more fluid in it and retighten the cap.:D Rick was sayin,maybe we oughta call Mike back here since "you" can't seem to fit in there. Ask Jamie, he was watchin too. The girls on the dock said that all of me that stickin out of the bilge was my azz and legs. That upside down for 5 minutes gave me a headache that lasted all day.:angry-smiley-044:

No problem at all Frank! All night I kept telling people how I fixed a 46 Cigarette with electrical tape!

It was a little difficult doing a headstand in the engine compartment with 1800 hp in your ear, a 400 degree pipe 2 inches from your head while rolling on 1 foot chop!

OU Want Some?!! 07-30-2007 09:30 PM

:eek:

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2217502)
Will give PETER till tomorrow,starting to think the E DOCK guys may be smarter than us and went with MTI'S .Was at the plant with RANDY last july should have done the DEAL

:eek: :eek:

FREEDOM US1 07-30-2007 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2217312)
MARK when boat was dropped off BILL JR asked about checking with Chris since PETER is so busy and JIM LEE recommended the same and he said to deal only with himself .If we dont here back by the close of tomorrow i'll send a driver to pick it up WEDS morn no one is to busy for a 2 min phone call

Chill bro. Skater will get it done and do it right!!! I'll call Peter myself and check on your boat.

FREEDOM US1 07-31-2007 08:08 AM

[QUOTE=runninhotracing158;2217910]

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1 (Post 2217596)
Chill bro. Skater will get it done and do it right!!! I'll call Peter myself and check on your boat.[/QUOT
thnx JIM no Question that SKATER can do it right ,its WHEN ? and someone is only as good as there word.We'll see if he calls or if you get thru to him.let me know i have a call into BOB TEAGUE his is down there too being worked on

I talked to Peter. Your boat needs a lot of work. Leave it there. It might be ready for shoot out but I would not count on it. Call me 316-648-2414. Jim