Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chicago damage report (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/164358-chicago-damage-report.html)

MarkSmith 07-27-2007 12:57 PM

Nice!!!

88formula223 07-27-2007 01:08 PM

lol

bouyhunter 07-27-2007 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2214025)
Bubble not bursted by any means- you just posted another reason to toss her overboard... :D

I'm with ya on this one buddy. She didn't do anything for me either.

MarkSmith 07-27-2007 05:29 PM

Bill, sounds like our wifes have something in common.:D

el indio 07-27-2007 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2210074)
I've run your boat in some pretty serious water here in NJ, I wouldn't worry about it. It'll slam if you're under 60 or so but once you get on top it rides nice! :cool-smiley-011:

lake michigan can fuch you up....

Doug 07-27-2007 07:29 PM

Frank you have the worst time with that camera. This time you had to hold on to a blonde and when you rode with me the batteries ran down. I know which excuse I would have to use if I came back to port without any footage of the run. lol
Sound like I missed another great run. I finally got the boat up and running on a hose Monday and was going to take it out on a small pond and try it out but it rained the next two days and I wasn't about to take any chances and do the run. Next year for sure.

FREEDOM US1 07-27-2007 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by runninhotracing158 (Post 2213586)
thnx for the invite and will give a call ,this weekend going out with louie in the DONZI . HEY like JIM LEE (FREEDOM 1) told me friday nite in the ballroom if it aint brokeUi did'nt run it hard enuf..... Well i did

Glad you took it to Skater. Peters company does a great job and stands behind his work . My boats made a few visits over the past 14 years!!!:D :D See you at LOTO!!!!!!:cool-smiley-027:

FREEDOM US1 07-27-2007 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42 (Post 2213722)
US1 Freedom is my favorite boat there. Doesn't get any better than that. Not to mention 1st to stop. :cool-smiley-011:

Thanks!!! Great day to have a 46.:D

MrCIG 07-27-2007 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2213952)
Any pics of the big waves?

Here is what a wave crusher does.
We were in front for a long time on the morning run. Note my boat only does 70 on a good day and there was no one around for along time. We backed off and waited around for everyone else. I was told by one of my passengers that if we kept going the way we were we would of been 1st. boat there. But who would want an old school Cig being the 1st. boat to the stop. LOL Remember we had a 15 min head start on the cats.
There is something to say about old school boats. Wouldn't trade it for nothing.

Ride on

Mark

MrCIG 07-27-2007 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 2214556)
Frank you have the worst time with that camera. This time you had to hold on to a blonde and when you rode with me the batteries ran down. I know which excuse I would have to use if I came back to port without any footage of the run. lol
Sound like I missed another great run. I finally got the boat up and running on a hose Monday and was going to take it out on a small pond and try it out but it rained the next two days and I wasn't about to take any chances and do the run. Next year for sure.

Doug we missed you guys this year again.
Kinda been a screwed up summer without a marina.
Let me know if you need a hand running that beast. I have some open weekends

Mark:cool-smiley-011: