Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL >

Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Notices

Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Old 08-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call the guy from Boston he does have it right!!!!!!! Set them up set a pretty boat out there, no locks just prime for stealing when they hook up, hell, call all of us to be in the hull, we could precieve it as a threat and then light them up big time.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:06 AM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

That's some pretty sad chit. All those locks, and still. Geez. Guess the old saying that locks are for honest people is true. Good luck.
John
Old 08-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Registered

Anyone do laser beams for motion detector hooked to a big siren when detected intruder?
Old 08-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Registered

Thanks Fever Mike...hopefully we can put the past in the past!

Yes the yard is lighted VERY well....there has to be over 10 spots from telephone polls on. Plus for those who do not know our location we are loacted on a busy 4 lane road, 30,000+ cars PER day. They got big b****!

We really do not know what time of night? New heavy duty gates with special sldie locks go in next week, no more chains and the locks are protected with the locking mechanism so you can't get bolt cutters on it. Nothing is a 100%, but what ever we can do to prevent break ins, we are.

Spoke to Perfectmix today....still no word on the boat.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:27 AM
Registered

Well guys got a phone call Sunday Morning, Our boat was recovered this W/E in Southeast Florida. Don't have all of the details and haven't seen it yet but I know that arrests were made. I know that our boat is sitting on a different trailer towed by a stolen 04' F350 and our trailer was found in a different location hooked on another stolen truck. Don't know all of the facts yet so I will keep you guys posted as I find them out. I appreciate all of the support.
Josh
Old 08-13-2007, 06:35 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Josh, it's good to hear the boat and trailer were found. And even better that they arrested the bastages. I hope the boat is just as you left it, condition-wise. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Perfectmix
Well guys got a phone call Sunday Morning, Our boat was recovered this W/E in Southeast Florida. Don't have all of the details and haven't seen it yet but I know that arrests were made. I know that our boat is sitting on a different trailer towed by a stolen 04' F350 and our trailer was found in a different location hooked on another stolen truck. Don't know all of the facts yet so I will keep you guys posted as I find them out. I appreciate all of the support.
Josh
Josh, that's fantastic news!! I'm so happy to hear, and even happier that at least some of those scumbags were apprehended. I hope she's in the same condition as you left it.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Registered

Great news, I hope it is in OK shape. Keep us posted.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet!!!! as long as she floats and runs it is better to have her back then to continue to go through what you have been.

Rag's
Old 08-14-2007, 06:17 AM
Registered

My fingers are crossed, the guy at the recovery yard said the boat looked brand new, for whatever that is worth. I sure hope so. The boat is being held and I cant even go near it because it is a crime scene so I'm still waiting.

Quick Reply: Another Stolen Boat St. Pete, FL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.