Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   KC Area Hooter meeting (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/16759-kc-area-hooter-meeting.html)

MissAmy 01-30-2002 02:37 PM

heehee....I got a whole can of whoop ass right here! :D

So LutzParty...what happened? Your girl friend blow you off for the Hooter's party? You pooooorr baby! ;) Well, I guess second choice is better than nuffin, so I will go with ya'!! :D :D

ppsssssttttt....Gordo....I think he was referring to me as his girlfriend ;) LMAO!!!!!

Hugh, so can we count on you coming to KC for the party? I PROMISE we will take you out for that barbeque, FINALLY!!! We won't let you leave town without it, ya hear!

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: MissAmy ]

waterbum 01-30-2002 02:40 PM

Friday the 1st sounds great! Hope to see everyone there.

Doug

MnFastBoat 01-30-2002 02:54 PM

MissAmy, I wished I be able to make it down.
However, I checked my schedule at my parttime job and they do have me down for working. :(
I am to work thur,fri,sat,sun :(
I really want to come down
But I need the hours worked there in order to help pay for the Multiple LOTO trips this summer :)
Not to mention the GPS and stereo upgrades :)

MissAmy 01-30-2002 02:59 PM

aawwww Hugh....i'm pouting. :( :( :(

I understand, but if your schedule changes or something, maybe you can still make it; Otherwise we'll see you at LOTO for memorial day.

MnFastBoat 01-30-2002 03:29 PM

you are not the only one pouting :(
I would really like to come down there
Been awhile since I have visited KC area.
I was not able to go everywhere I wanted last year since I had the boat in tow.
Have not seen alot of old friends in a long time. And NEW friends also :)
"foul told me not to bring my boat down for memorial so I will have the car and be able to visit more. But do not want to wait that long. Maybe I will shoot down on an off week for me. I have during the week off from my partime job when I work weekends at my main one. But everyone else there works during hte week and its kinda boring to only visit for an hour or so at a time.
But I have thought about coming during the week so I can hunt around the job market :)
Getting tired of the North :)

MissAmy 01-30-2002 03:33 PM

Hugh, ANY time you want to come down, just let us know! Give us a little bit of notice...Kevin and I do have some shows to attend out of town in March and April, but I'm sure we can work out some time to get together. :)

Gordo 02-05-2002 09:31 AM

Well, it looks like Kevin got lucky and hooked him a date for the Hooters gig. (of course he cheated and asked his wife...)
So, It is Friday, March 1st? With chicks? Do blow up dolls count?

LutzParty 02-05-2002 09:43 AM

Gordo
I couldnt resist :D :D :D

tanned fat looks better 02-05-2002 11:43 AM

Gordo,

yes you can bring your blow up doll.

KCHOTBOAT 02-05-2002 11:48 AM

:D :D :D