Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   KC Area Hooter meeting (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/16759-kc-area-hooter-meeting.html)

H20 Cowgirl 02-07-2002 08:42 AM

tanned fat looks better,

Gordo flipped a coin and his blow up doll lost. Be sure to let him know if you need her to cover at the station for you.

Gordo 02-07-2002 09:51 AM

Cowgirl,
Tanned Fat has his own blowup doll at the station to "help" him thru his shift.

On the Prowl,
Do you by chance own an Advantage? Did I possibly talk to you last summer? If so, I hope we can get you out to Perry this year. Looking forward to seeing your boat.

By the way, the coin had two heads... ;)

tanned fat looks better 02-07-2002 10:03 AM

Originally posted by Gordo:
<STRONG>By the way, the coin had two heads... ;)</STRONG>
So does your blow up doll
:D :D :D

On the Prowl,
If your coming to Perry this summer....order your beads now ;)

Gordo 02-07-2002 11:25 AM

&lt;lmao!&gt;
Touche'

On The Prowl 02-07-2002 01:00 PM

KCHOTBOAT,

I have been out to Clinton a few times and at Party Cove for Labor Day weekend. My boat was partially laid up last year but should be running good this spring.

tannedfatlooksbetter,

I have a couple of different Profiles and lost the password for them so I had to start them up again. I spend my days working on the computer so I just read when I visit these boards for the most part. I might get more involved from now on.

MissAmy,

Thanks for the welcome and if I am not travelling I will be there.

Gordo,

Yes I do have a Advantage Victory and I did talk to you on the phone last year. I am planning on getting to Perry and I already have a leftover stock of beads from Havasu.

LakeRacer 02-07-2002 07:06 PM

On The Prowl,

Way to go!! :cool: You show those people how to party HAVASU STYLE! :eek: :eek: :D

Gordo 02-11-2002 09:07 PM

LakeRacer,
On the prowl is now in Ozarks country, home of the biggest boats, boobs, and blowermotors.
Soon, he will cross over to the dark side and forget all about the sandbox out west. ;)

LakeRacer 02-12-2002 12:42 AM

LMAO :D
I might give you the edge on the boats. But bigger boobs and blower motors??? I don't think so! :eek: :eek: If he truely goes to the darkside, I'm not picking him up at the airport next time he comes to visit :eek: :D

He's one helluva a good friend. I'm sure he'll fit right in with you guys in KC.

On the Prowl, don't miss the Hooters party. I want to see some pics. :)

Gordo 02-12-2002 01:37 PM

Well, if he does cross over, (to the dark side), and you won't pick him up at the airport anymore, then I will volunteer myself to take one for the team and confirm your brash claims of large cubic inch horsepower and inflated cup hooters.
Speaking of the Hooters meeting, if he shows up, we'll take good care of him.
Trust Us... ;)