JBK is on the market...... >

JBK is on the market......

Notices

JBK is on the market......

Old 01-11-2002, 11:31 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'foul, I could be intersted in that extra spot if it would be possible??
have not looked for rooms yet but always willing to split cost
let me know
Old 01-12-2002, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally posted by Troutly:
<STRONG>

If you guys venture onto one boat at the same time, it will be pegged as The Gay Brigade! Better think that one through before you do it... </STRONG>
LOL! troutly, i have your "Gay Brigade" right here in my hand! ya want it? LOL!

someone called me last night and wants to work things out because she misses and loves me.... i think moving on is my best route!

jbk
Old 01-12-2002, 09:46 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I been working Biggus Dikkus all night

Audiofn, something you want to tell us??

Sorry Gus. it just had to be said.
Old 01-12-2002, 10:47 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audio and MNFastboat, the only problem I forsee with all of us in the same condo is that we only get ONE slip, and that would make 4 boats (Flylevel is bringing his too). BUT, the state park is just around the corner, litteraly (remember Hugh??). 2 minutes by water, but 10 minutes by land. We would have to rent a couple of slips there with all these boats because Lazy Days just doesn't have many extra slips. I can ask her when I call later this month to make my reservation, BUT, getting one for Hugh at the Shootout last winter took some sweet talking on my part (Kay is a nice lady as long as you stay on her good side).

So, you can see, I need to know who is going to be there FOR SURE by the end of the month. We can always add one or two later, but it cost's $15 a night more per person so we really need to get this figured out. If you get caught with more people in your condo than you r4egistered, you will be kicked out, never to return. And I want to be able to return, so I play by the rules. They have 2, 3, 4, and even 5 bedroom condos. Not many 5 bedrooms though, only 2 I think. And that one is big money.

We'll have to open a chat room or something so we can all talk at the same time.

And Troutly, I think you know better!!! NONE of us wswing that way. You on the other hand.......hey, you brought it up!
Old 01-12-2002, 02:59 PM
ssherman

JBK only you know but keep an open mind and dont burn any bridges I came close to doing that and I am so glad now that i didn't. You never know what fluke think may happen and change alll of your thinking, goals, and aspirations.

However if you talk to my x she will strongly disagree and proceed to inform you that I am selfish, money hungry, greedy, and shallow. I guess three out of four isn't bad

Old 01-12-2002, 03:59 PM
supercrash

Hey shor...I was just playing with him...notice the gremlins..So thanks for the brutal ripping for NOTHING...with more name calling...Why did you have to turn JBK's thread into a place you can bash me???...notice no gremlins

Old 01-12-2002, 04:02 PM
ssherman

play nice.

Old 01-12-2002, 04:04 PM
supercrash

Sorry Jesse...I'll get of my horse now...

Old 01-12-2002, 04:13 PM
ssherman

Old 01-12-2002, 05:32 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Count me in for Mem Mike
The drive is getting take off next week to see what is all needed for hte vibration
Hopefully not too much
If you need money to reserve let me know
not a problem
I already have the time off from work for both Mem and the 4th tho

Quick Reply: JBK is on the market......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.