Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Apache 28 Brave?  Sell it or Finish it!!! >

Apache 28 Brave? Sell it or Finish it!!!

Notices

Apache 28 Brave? Sell it or Finish it!!!

Old 08-19-2008, 12:19 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Apache Brave
I am looking at a 30ft mystique, I just dont want to finish the boat or drop more money into it at this point, I already have 25,000 in the purchase of the Apsche and over 24,000 in resto work!!, that could have been a great down payment on a newer boat!!!!
mystique = mistake. do a search. personally i think the Apache is a much better boat.

Old 08-19-2008, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

mystique = pimp azz ride, this is coming from a guy who owns one, not one of the herbs on those threads that talk about a boat they have never owned nor have they rid in.... I read all those before i bought the boat and although they made me question the boat, once i saw the boat, and then drove it, it was love at first site, i bought it on spot......

any of you non riding or owning mystique talkers who want to take a spin, there is always room on mine,

steve h, i know your a cig lover so this isnt personal on you, i just think there is too much non sense about the mystique that comes from alot of third and forth party heresay crap,
Old 08-19-2008, 01:53 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Apache Brave
I am looking at a 30ft mystique, I just dont want to finish the boat or drop more money into it at this point, I already have 25,000 in the purchase of the Apsche and over 24,000 in resto work!!, that could have been a great down payment on a newer boat!!!!
AMEN brotha.
Make sure the 1st dime you spend on the next boat is on the drivetrain. I'm sure you've figured that out by now.
Best of luck to you.
For what its worth, i think you should just sell the apache for whatever you can and move on.
Also, MGD(or MDG) performance is in annapolis.
If i were you, I'd be taking my boat there first off for a complete go thru.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sell it??????????????

apache brave, you sound just about like diggindeep(a member here).Read his posts in the fountain section,talk to him, he had about the same thoughts.(35 signature F/S)
Old 08-19-2008, 05:42 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Boomer35
mystique = pimp azz ride, this is coming from a guy who owns one, not one of the herbs on those threads that talk about a boat they have never owned nor have they rid in.... I read all those before i bought the boat and although they made me question the boat, once i saw the boat, and then drove it, it was love at first site, i bought it on spot......

any of you non riding or owning mystique talkers who want to take a spin, there is always room on mine,

steve h, i know your a cig lover so this isnt personal on you, i just think there is too much non sense about the mystique that comes from alot of third and forth party heresay crap,
your right. fair enough.

Old 08-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

wow..... i apprecaite the response! To be honest i just think those forums are too bad, i read so much into them that i almost didnt even go look at the mystique, and i mean cancled hotels almost.. I am SO glad i did go, but it makes me wonder where all these guys get there info, maybe its a different drive/motor package or something, or one bad hull from the mold, who knows,

p.s. steve h your black redone bullet was way up on my list, infact you may remember i even wrote you
Old 08-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
You don't do it for the money you do it for the love. If the love ain't there, kick it to the curb.

Jon
Absolutely right.
I said that earlier, but I don't think he's listening to that kind of logical thinking.
I foresee the same thing happening to the Cig.
Nice thing is, someone is going to get a helluva deal on the Apache, and then in a year or two, someone is gonna get a great deal on a Mystique.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Boomer35
wow..... i apprecaite the response! To be honest i just think those forums are too bad, i read so much into them that i almost didnt even go look at the mystique, and i mean cancled hotels almost.. I am SO glad i did go, but it makes me wonder where all these guys get there info, maybe its a different drive/motor package or something, or one bad hull from the mold, who knows,

p.s. steve h your black redone bullet was way up on my list, infact you may remember i even wrote you
i think Oldschool said it first. OSO, where everyone can be an expert

Old 08-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Registered

I would so keep that boat. You are so close to being done. You will never get anything close to the money you want or should get out of it. It's just another old boat with broken motors at this point.

Besides there is not alot of 28 Apache's out there. There's probably none that would be as nice as that one, once you put some motors in it. I just don't understand how you could put that much time, effort, and money into it then just give up.

I am slowly rebuilding my boat. Although I have no where near the money into it you do, I could never just give up on it half way thru. The only thing is mine still runs so I do get to use it.

Like other have said. I think you need to step away from it for a while. Finish it this winter, and you have a great boat for next year.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

Put that sucker on ebay with no reserve. It will either bring what you want or head to Ga! Just gotta find a place ta park it!

Quick Reply: Apache 28 Brave? Sell it or Finish it!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.