Like Tree0Likes

Apache's available with stepped bottom?

Reply
Old 05-20-2008, 12:14 PM
  #21
Geronimo36
Gold Member
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Elkton, MD
My Boats: 36' Apache Warrior / 22' Apache Scout
Posts: 11,838
Default

I had to go back into my 2004 email archives for this one.... Does anyone know where the boat is now?????

"From: bob saccenti
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 3:28 PM
To: Frank
Subject: Fw: 2003 Apache 36'

Frank

Engines; MerCruiser 575 H/P / XR Bravos, "Short Staggered - Poker run cockpit" Just upgraded engines at Innovation Marine, pulley upgrade with warranty. Boat has less than 40 hrs. Speed 82 MPH

Equipment;
Full hydraulic steering / Marine Machine sea strainers and Throttles / GPS / GPS speedometers / Tiger intercom system with 5 headphones hooked into VHS and stereo / 235 Gallons of fuel (3 tanks with selector valves)
Gaffrig mufflers / Drive showers / portable toilet in compartment (never used) / Boat cover / electric hatch lift."
Attached Thumbnails
Apache's available with stepped bottom?-36-stag5.jpg   Apache's available with stepped bottom?-36-stag.jpg  
Attached Images
 
Panther is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:29 PM
  #22
Registered
 
rockstrmkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Marco Island, FL
Posts: 1,326
Default

Yup -
Scott's boat is what I was referring to.
In addition aren't there still a handful of step bottom boats that Bob S. built after Apache, and before Chief ?
rockstrmkr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:32 PM
  #23
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I had to go back into my 2004 email archives for this one.... Does anyone know where the boat is now?????

"From: bob saccenti
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 3:28 PM
To: Frank
Subject: Fw: 2003 Apache 36'

Frank

Engines; MerCruiser 575 H/P / XR Bravos, "Short Staggered - Poker run cockpit" Just upgraded engines at Innovation Marine, pulley upgrade with warranty. Boat has less than 40 hrs. Speed 82 MPH

Equipment;
Full hydraulic steering / Marine Machine sea strainers and Throttles / GPS / GPS speedometers / Tiger intercom system with 5 headphones hooked into VHS and stereo / 235 Gallons of fuel (3 tanks with selector valves)
Gaffrig mufflers / Drive showers / portable toilet in compartment (never used) / Boat cover / electric hatch lift."
is that the one that took a ride in the field?
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:46 PM
  #24
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default

tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:22 PM
  #25
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
is that the one that took a ride in the field?
The Caesars boat is the one that was used as a farm implement.
Chris Sunkin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:31 PM
  #26
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin View Post
The Caesars boat is the one that was used as a farm implement.
, that was the one that flipped, there was a 36 like the one picyured that slid into a field from a lake.
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:34 PM
  #27
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
, that was the one that flipped, there was a 36 like the one picyured that slid into a field from a lake.
Don't know how I missed that one. Guess I shouldn't be surprised- if it's an Apache, there's got to be some colorful story.
Chris Sunkin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:41 PM
  #28
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

here ya go
Attached Thumbnails
Apache's available with stepped bottom?-beached.jpg  
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 02:12 PM
  #29
Geronimo36
Gold Member
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Elkton, MD
My Boats: 36' Apache Warrior / 22' Apache Scout
Posts: 11,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
is that the one that took a ride in the field?
Different boat Rob.

I don't know the story on the 4X4 36' but if I had to guess I'd say that it happened at night and alcohol might have been involved...
Attached Thumbnails
Apache's available with stepped bottom?-36.jpg  
Panther is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:58 PM
  #30
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 31
Default

how did the single step 41's compare to the non stepped in rough water and speed, why only 1 step, not 2 or 3?
kgshooty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
PhantomChaos
General Boating Discussion
24
06-01-2011 09:09 PM
onesickpantera
Pantera
2
11-27-2006 04:50 PM
gotime34
General Boating Discussion
40
11-11-2005 03:58 PM
thunderdan
General Boating Discussion
43
01-11-2005 02:34 PM
BajaRunner
General Boating Discussion
22
06-07-2004 01:16 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.