"LIVE WEBCAST" of OPA Ocean City Race >

"LIVE WEBCAST" of OPA Ocean City Race

Notices

"LIVE WEBCAST" of OPA Ocean City Race

Old 05-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default "LIVE WEBCAST" of OPA Ocean City Race

Supercat racing will "webcast" the Opa Ocean city race "LIVE"!!!!! With the help of Marty from Vision one
Studios, We have worked so hard to bring out Phase One of the Supercat racing webcast coverage of the Geico Triple Crown Event. Slated to debut in July, because of the expected size and excitement generated by all OPA fans and racers,we have decided to build a temporary site to broadcast the event. Phase Two will be cell phone viewing. Phase Three will be "live" in cockpit video from some of your favorite competitors during the race. All preliminary tests have been very successful, But the REAL test will be in OCEAN CITY.
Big Thanks to Amanda and Rob from RPM Magazine , who have focused on Race and Poker run coverage in their magazine. Dave Thomas from Speedwear , and Jeff from FreezeFrame have all supplied countless hours to the SUPERCAT Racing Website Debut.

Supercat racing will also choose one lucky fan and his or her family to "hang out" with a SUPERCAT team for the whole weekend, attend all private parties , free autographs and T shirts..and just have fun.Log on to enter.

So log on to SUPERCATRACING.Com and Get ready for the FIRST LIVE COVERAGE of The OPA
GEICO TRIPLE CROWN Ocean City Race ,MD- May 30th-June 1st

Oh , Its FREE too

Lastly, Big Thanks to Drew from Talkoffshore for teaming up to provide the audio for the event. TALKOFFSHORE will be Ocean city.I am sure they will be updating their website soon. Drew has always supported the developemnt of OFFShore Racing on all levels.
Drew gave me some great insight back in 2002 on my SUPERCAT purchase.His support is one of the reasons I started to race. Thanks Again!!

Last edited by byrideroffshore; 05-21-2008 at 07:46 PM.