Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BVI Poker Run Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/187615-bvi-poker-run-pics.html)

Jupiter Sunsation 05-28-2008 08:38 PM

Black 42 Tiger is the bomb.......looks like the boat Aerospeed traded to Shogren a couple years back.

thisistank 05-28-2008 10:48 PM

Looks like some nice boats out there. How many were in the poker run and were they all local? Nice looking Cigs. Always loved the black/grey Tiger.

By they way, the 46 Rough Rider (American Bad A$$) is on its way down to you guys.

waterboy222 05-28-2008 11:19 PM

anymore pics of "big pimpin"? cool shots! thanks!

Expat 05-28-2008 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2573001)
Looks like some nice boats out there. How many were in the poker run and were they all local? Nice looking Cigs. Always loved the black/grey Tiger.

By they way, the 46 Rough Rider (American Bad A$$) is on its way down to you guys.

around 60something boats in poker run. most from bvi but a couple each from both usvi and puerto rico. i also know if at least three cigs in bvi that didn't make it. top gun fatboy blew a transmission seal at start. bvi has only about 24,000 total population. many perf boats per capita. gotta love it. :cool-smiley-011:

Doug 05-28-2008 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Expat (Post 2572129)
your fountain would be a blast down here. if you want, when you get down here we'll meet up somewhere and take a spin in the tiger-to blow the sailboat dust off. :cool-smiley-011:

Boy now you did it. His nickname up here is Hippy Kid. If the party hasn't started it will when he and his wife Michelle :Score-101010: get there. :evilb:

Beautiful Tiger David.

Keep the pictures coming.

I did call Cecil today and left a message. To bad about the tranny.

thisistank 05-28-2008 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Expat (Post 2573028)
around 60something boats in poker run. most from bvi but a couple each from both usvi and puerto rico. i also know if at least three cigs in bvi that didn't make it. top gun fatboy blew a transmission seal at start. bvi has only about 24,000 total population. many perf boats per capita. gotta love it. :cool-smiley-011:

Nice! Hows the real estate!?:eureka: I need to move.:D

Expat 05-28-2008 11:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by waterboy222 (Post 2573025)
anymore pics of "big pimpin"? cool shots! thanks!

have the best pics ahead. pro photogs still putting stuff together. will post as i get them. i hear great stuff on the way.

big pimpin has 1250 sterlings in it. it's a sweet thang.

Expat 05-28-2008 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 2573030)
Boy now you did it. His nickname up here is Hippy Kid. If the party hasn't started it will when he and his wife Michelle :Score-101010: get there. :evilb:

Beautiful Tiger David.

Keep the pictures coming.

I did call Cecil today and left a message. To bad about the tranny.

i'm just glad his nickname is hippy kid and not dippy kid. sailboating you know. i wonder if he tacks and jibes the fountain? sorry, mike.:cool-smiley-027:

i just read the american bad a$$ is on the way? i'm bet that going to cecil. fatboy may be looking for a new home?

thisistank 05-29-2008 12:00 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Expat (Post 2573041)

i just read the american bad a$$ is on the way? i'm bet that going to cecil. fatboy may be looking for a new home?

I believe that is correct. Look for it. I know a few people that'd like to get their hands on FatBoy.

Expat 05-29-2008 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2573047)
I believe that is correct. Look for it. I know a few people that'd like to get their hands on FatBoy.

i'll find out tomorrow about A. B. A. if that right. i sure fatboy will be moving on. will inform. can't wait to see the rr.