Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BVI Poker Run Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/187615-bvi-poker-run-pics.html)

Bobthebuilder 12-11-2008 06:31 PM

Absolutely beautiful. This has caught my attention. I am wanting to do another long ranger in April / May and am thinking this is the place to go. Google Earth says 1,150 miles Miami to Tortola straight shot. Definately on my short list.
I will watch for further developments and may be in touch with Nick. :)
Bob

thisistank 12-15-2008 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Expat (Post 2757617)
a couple aerials. more with bikinis soon.

db

Is that a hotel? what's it called, what island is it on? I'm looking at booking a trip mid 09. Any help?

Ok, I found it online....Expat, is this close to your place? I may need to see the Tiger up close and personal and buy you a few cocktails!

JCG 12-23-2008 07:56 AM

Expat??
Looks like you haven't been around, I'm still waiting for your email.

Regards,
JCG

Expat 12-27-2008 08:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JCG (Post 2757620)
David,

My email is julian.evo79(at)gmail.com.

Thanks!

Julian,

I tried the above email with no joy. I have sent you PM here so let me know if you don't get it and we'll try again.

Note to all: the BVI Leverick Bay Poker Run is scheduled on May 24.2009. Good times to be had by all.

David

Expat 12-27-2008 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2760035)
Is that a hotel? what's it called, what island is it on? I'm looking at booking a trip mid 09. Any help?

Ok, I found it online....Expat, is this close to your place? I may need to see the Tiger up close and personal and buy you a few cocktails!

Tank,

Yes, I reside at this place. And always willing to throw back a few cocktails. Usually more than a few. I know all the best places to wake up the morning after.:ernaehrung004:

Expat 12-27-2008 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 2757697)
Absolutely beautiful. This has caught my attention. I am wanting to do another long ranger in April / May and am thinking this is the place to go. Google Earth says 1,150 miles Miami to Tortola straight shot. Definately on my short list.
I will watch for further developments and may be in touch with Nick. :)
Bob

Bob,

Just let me know if you want more info. Maybe a scouting trip is in order?

David

Bobthebuilder 12-27-2008 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Expat (Post 2765898)
Bob,

Just let me know if you want more info. Maybe a scouting trip is in order?

David

Thanks David. I've had lots of offers from friends to crew for me. Pretty sure I am going to bring Team PREDATOR down for part April and all of May. I will need some info on safe Marinas and would want to have boat lifted out and on a cradle when not there. Any suggestions? Also which port would make the best "home port" for that time? Maybe I should fly in for a few days to line up a rental place and check out marinas.
Bob

good2go38 12-29-2008 04:35 PM

BVI Poker Runs

Expat, why are the poker runs scheduled in May?