Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BoatFreak28 needs some help (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/188473-boatfreak28-needs-some-help.html)

harsin 06-08-2008 08:09 PM

Mike,

We were thinking about you when we heard about all the rain. We know you live in Southern Indiana and worried that you might be impacted. Then I saw the thread and it confirmed the worst. Know that you’re in our thoughts and prayers.

Morry and Lori

Jassman 06-09-2008 05:49 AM

our prayers are with you Mike and all the other Farmers effected....Dry weather is hopefully on the way. Jeff and Sandy

sommerfliesby 06-09-2008 05:56 AM

Our thoughts and hopes for some dry weather are with you guys! Tornado touched down about 5 miles east of me on Saturday...ran right thru Straight Jacket's hood.

boatfreak 06-09-2008 06:12 AM

Goodmorning everyone. I think Payton pretty well described what we are dealing with. We were able to get to the rest of our cows yesterday and it looks like we lost two cows and 14 calves to the flooded creek that runs through the farm. It also took out most of our fence so that's what we've been working on. We think we lost most of our crops but wont know for sure until this water goes away and we get out and see what we've got. As I sat here they just showed Martinsville Indiana on the CBS early show. I never wanted my home town to make the national news like this. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. All I can say is we are looking forward and we will make it. Thats all you can do.

slboatdrinks 06-09-2008 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by boatfreak (Post 2584247)
Goodmorning everyone. I think Payton pretty well described what we are dealing with. We were able to get to the rest of our cows yesterday and it looks like we lost two cows and 14 calves to the flooded creek that runs through the farm. It also took out most of our fence so that's what we've been working on. We think we lost most of our crops but wont know for sure until this water goes away and we get out and see what we've got. As I sat here they just showed Martinsville Indiana on the CBS early show. I never wanted my home town to make the national news like this. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. All I can say is we are looking forward and we will make it. Thats all you can do.

Glad to hear there's some good news in all you're dealing with.

Are thoughts and prayers are still with you Mike.

StraightJacket 06-09-2008 11:18 AM

Yeah it missed my house , I wasn't home and everyone was calling me to see if I was ok. Kinda wish it had , I wanna move anyhow, and that would make it easier.

I don't wish any bad doings on the farmers that bring us our staples of life , besides have you seen the size Of Payton

jonyb 06-09-2008 03:12 PM

Hate to hear that Mike. Hope everything makes a turn for the better for you. Good luck buddy!

R Addiction 06-09-2008 07:19 PM

Mike, You are in our thoughts and prayers.

f311fr1 06-09-2008 08:27 PM

Thoughts and prayers.

candyman35 06-09-2008 11:17 PM

Mike
Sorry to hear this:( We will keep you and your hometown in our thoughts & prayers.
Dan & Vicki