Like Tree0Likes

Cat Killer gets OWNED today in NYC

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2008, 08:41 PM
  #71
Registered
 
sommerfliesby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Frankfort, IL
My Boats: 2010 Active Thunder 37 Excess
Posts: 4,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORONE View Post
WHY DIDN"T THEY UNLOAD IN JACKSONVILLE?
Are you calling me stupid? I thought my point had some validity?

Or is the fact that I don't have the scratch to buy myself a new work-of-art every year detrimental to the power of my opinion in your eyes?

There is really no reason for people to get all fired up over this...I don't get it. And for the record...if I did have the money, I'd be in a Cigarette, so no, it has nothing to do with the fact that I own a Fountain.
sommerfliesby is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 08:42 PM
  #72
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,067
Default

You would think that reggie would have helped the new owners prep the boat a little better......
stainless is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 08:44 PM
  #73
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommerfliesby View Post
Are you calling me stupid? I thought my point had some validity?

Or is the fact that I don't have the scratch to buy myself a new work-of-art every year detrimental to the power of my opinion in your eyes?

There is really no reason for people to get all fired up over this...I don't get it. And for the record...if I did have the money, I'd be in a Cigarette, so no, it has nothing to do with the fact that I own a Fountain.
Who was it that laid up the cigarette that tried to beat the v record??????????????????I think it starts with an S and ends in kater!?
stainless is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 08:45 PM
  #74
Registered
 
sommerfliesby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Frankfort, IL
My Boats: 2010 Active Thunder 37 Excess
Posts: 4,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stainless View Post
Who was it that laid up the cigarette that tried to beat the v record??????????????????I think it starts with an S and ends in kater!?
Uhhh...yeah...I was at the factory when it was built. What is your point?
sommerfliesby is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 08:46 PM
  #75
No Comment
VIP Member
 
packinair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Spy footage taken clearly shows the Killer. Note final position

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnFU6EbQUFM

nice work JC.
come on marc, just cause you, dave scott and pyburn hide from that boat because you guys are afraid doesn't mean you should taunt him if you don't have the balls to run him
packinair is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 08:47 PM
  #76
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORONE View Post
WHY DIDN"T THEY UNLOAD IN JACKSONVILLE?
They didn't unload because they knew they would get their a$$es kicked!
They prob figured they'd have a better chance against an 18 yr old skater!
Guess Not!
stainless is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 08:48 PM
  #77
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommerfliesby View Post
Uhhh...yeah...I was at the factory when it was built. What is your point?
My point is BUY A SKATER!
stainless is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 08:56 PM
  #78
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,067
Default

They should change the name to "CAT FLUFFER"
stainless is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 08:59 PM
  #79
No Comment
VIP Member
 
packinair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyharp View Post
this has to be the dumbest statement ever made on OSO

there was a hint of sarcasm in it there mr. one post wonder, so what was your last name that was banned??
packinair is offline  
Old 06-15-2008, 09:01 PM
  #80
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boca Raton, FL
My Boats: 38 Jupiter CC, Miss GEICO
Posts: 2,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by packinair View Post
come on marc, just cause you, dave scott and pyburn hide from that boat because you guys are afraid doesn't mean you should taunt him if you don't have the balls to run him


Ha, always stirrn it packer!

Killer tried that "jump start " deal on Miss G in Sarasota last year. Miss G caught her and passed her in seconds.

Guess Killer's back to racing pleasure boats.


The last thing KILLER should be thinking about is picking on one of the Extreme Class Race Cats.

Give'm credit though she is fast for a V.

Last edited by Maximus; 06-15-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Maximus is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
CAP071
General Boating Discussion
512
03-30-2011 06:56 AM
JoeD
General Boating Discussion
2
08-13-2008 12:51 PM
Ratickle
General Boating Discussion
97
07-25-2008 03:40 AM
NASCAT
Fountain
70
10-10-2007 02:24 PM
SHARKEY-IMAGES
General Boating Discussion
9
08-03-2007 07:41 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.