Notices

A bit of overkill....

Old 06-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It must take 20 min. to start......Drug boat? the plume of smoke can be picked up by a satelite!!
Old 06-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That pic was on here years ago. They said it was a work boat for a large port/harbor. Its what they use to drag the anchor bouys around.

Ron
Old 06-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I would love to have the hull. Power I could do without.

It is 60' long and I think 14' beam. Change, sorry add a real cockpit on the thing and some real diesel power and they would make a great commercial patrol boat or CG boat.

I belive Harry Schoel designed the bottom for Crompton. Story on the Crompton 60'

'Proceeds of crime'

"The ribs (rigid inflatable boats) were built, sold and transported to southern Spain, North Africa and Morocco.

"Mr Davison, Ms George and Mr Rush knew those buying the boats wanted them for one reason, to transport drugs and contraband from North Africa to southern Spain.

"They also knew that the money used to pay for the boat was coming from proceeds of crime."

Ms George has already pleaded guilty to possession of criminal property and money laundering and is awaiting sentence while Mr Davison remains on bail in Spain facing drug smuggling charges.

The gist is the company in England was closed by the GOV as they were receiving funds for the payment that were directly traced to illegal activities and thus a no no under British law.

Last edited by Rik; 06-18-2008 at 12:58 AM.