Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-27-2008, 04:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 817 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
I want pics. I'll pay to re-up just to see it. (And perhaps we can get him to race the 100mph Sting Ray.)

He doesn't write 100 mph checks on a 75mph account, does he?
I searched thru my Pics earlier and couldn't believe I couldn't find any,the guy was a member here with the screen name "soak it in cider" from bay city Mi,not sure if it was all one word or not plus Carder,the guy on here with the 35 ft fountain has also seen this thing in action,I think the guy woke him up more then once at the marina in the early hours,he might pipe up if he is reading this thread,Smitty
Old 06-27-2008, 04:37 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
It only takes 1 pole to change a sign board. However, it takes as many as 10 Polls to do it.
haha. My pole worked just fine for the job Fund
Old 06-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

He did claim it ran in the mid 80's but when I paced him (from a safe distance) it was more like low to mid 70's,Smitty
Old 06-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

800 posts!!! I thought this would be closed 790 posts ago!!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 04:40 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Too fast is still too fast, regardless of what speed too fast is.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:43 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

And I'm still trying to figure out the allure of this thread. Some tool says he can go fast in a little zoomie boat. So f ucking what?

Kinda like boning your second cousin, isn't it? I mean, she's an easy lay because she's kinda plump and a dog, but she knows you won't go telling it around and she wants to get boned. So she's gonna' give it up. But in the end, you still porked your cousin.

Or am I missing something?
Old 06-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
And I'm still trying to figure out the allure of this thread. Some tool says he can go fast in a little zoomie boat. So f ucking what?

Kinda like boning your second cousin, isn't it? I mean, she's an easy lay because she's kinda plump and a dog, but she knows you won't go telling it around and she wants to get boned. So she's gonna' give it up. But in the end, you still porked your cousin.

Or am I missing something?
I can't help you on that one. But, I am glad that you share your life experiences with us and use them to rationalize this thread........
Old 06-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Fund,still no pics but I did find out this other guys screen name-soak it n cider was it,the boat is a 27 or 28 foot thompson torrent,goofier then hell watching this guy run. He was thinking he needed exstension boxes last year because his boat was totally out of control,I grabbed a drive in the parking lot at hardy party and could move it around about 3 or 4 inches side to side without the wheel turning,I told him I wouldn't consider running it that way ESPECIALLY going fast,he told me it was always like that since he got it and went ahead and launched anyways and proceeded to go make some wot passes,Smitty
Old 06-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Chris,sounds like you got this cousin thing all planned out,Smitty
Old 06-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Registered

Hey Triple digits -I fully support your position - keep it up. This is so entertaining it has brought me out of retirement just to response to all this nonsense. I saw you out there, I was one of the paceboats for the inside group. I was duly impressed with the way your boat ran - but - when I was a kid I did had a flat bottom row boat with a mercury outboard on it that would have given you a run for your money. Honestly guys, I'm sorry, but we were under orders to keep everybody together otherwise I would have dusted him off as would have every other boat in our group. Wait, I didn't start off to get nasty. REMEMBER, AS NJPPC MEMBERS, we, as an organization go all out to entertain those with Special Needs needs. By the way, since you ( Triple Digits ) are a dreamer, I personally would like to extend an invitation to an absolutely great event called SHORE DREAMS FOR KIDS where you will find far too many folks to mix with. There you will be able to get a free boat ride on a real performance boat, go on bouncy rides on shore and we'll even feed you a hot dog and hamburger. Your every dream come true. I take that back, your not invited. To do so would be an insult to those great folks that attend Shore Dream for Kids. Dreams and fantasies are what your world is made of, but the real world is out there should you care to step up to the plate this or any other weekend. Regards, and thanks again for all the entertainment

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.