Notices

New to Donzi

Old 06-28-2008, 03:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might be very interested to check the 26's, what's the deal with your boat? Ohh BTW Mirage 3 blade lab, Mercury Marine 4 blade
Old 06-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As a rule The 3 blades ran good on the twin engine ZX boats out of the box. Not to say though that a 4 might not get you a little more, however they usually ran those on the single engine zx hulls. The drives are done for speed As sideways mentioned. Spinning them the other way will probably slow you down. The 28 Scorpion was more of a limited edition 28 due to the 377's in them and thus the Scorpion graphics on the deck (most models).. You should be grabbing high 70's to very low 80's on that hull if set up right depending on where you boat..

Jamie / Lakeside Restorations
Old 06-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Registered

Our boat is a long story we can get into over a few drinks. I'd try our 24's first then the 26's. Just let me know when your going to be around and we can set something up
Old 06-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by IUHalls
I recently made the switch from single I/O to a twin. I noticed that Donzi has switched the Port and Starboard LH and RH rotations. I have not seen any other makes do this. Does anyone know why? Has anyone seen any positive or drawbacks to this? Any information would be appreciated.

Tim
BEING FROM INDY AND AN OLD FACTORY RACER FOR DONZI, I WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP
2002 F2 TEAM DONZI TMAN
MIKE STANCOMBE
Old 06-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Registered

Racesdad , I met one of your sponsors from southern Ind., I didn't pry to much as to what he did for a living but I'm sure I'll see him at the place again. I told him to ask you about the Naked chick at the Condo in front of you pits in LOTO.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:58 PM
Registered

Wow, you guys are quick appreciate all the feedback. Look forward to seeing some of you from the NW Indiana/ Chi Town area out on the lake! It will be a little bit though, stuck in Iraq for a bit longer. Only have a short leave between now and next summer. Again, appreciate the quick responses.
I'll assume that you boat out of the ditch. I am one of the Indiana boater Sydwayz was talking about. Hope to see you on the Pond.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:49 AM
Registered

Default All the help and Acquaintances I can make

In response to all, again thank you. I would love to get my hands on a 5 blade personally, but they are pricey. I boat out of the ditch, as well as Washington Park. I will be home briefly in early Aug..Plan on being out damn near every day! Also, Does anyone know of anybody interested in an '02 Baja H2X in Excellent condition 166hrs. 6.2L Bravo I . 60 GPS
Old 07-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Registered

In response to all, again thank you. I would love to get my hands on a 5 blade personally, but they are pricey. I boat out of the ditch, as well as Washington Park. I will be home briefly in early Aug..Plan on being out damn near every day! Also, Does anyone know of anybody interested in an '02 Baja H2X in Excellent condition 166hrs. 6.2L Bravo I . 60 GPS
Sorry for the delayed reply.

I would post your prop questions in the Prop Talk forum and direct them to Brett at BBLADES. All he does is props and he can definitely help out. Or just give him a call:
http://www.bblades.com/
He may have some props on hand that he will let you try out before you buy.

Good luck!
Mike