Like Tree0Likes

Tripple Digits Challenge

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2008, 11:10 AM
  #201
Registered
 
bluellama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: 1000 Islands/Ottawa Ontario
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Ferry View Post
Did TD ever show and run his boat? And if he did show, how fast did it run? I don't have time to read thru all the BS on this thread?
Dean
Not 100.01 MPH .....
Attached Images
 
bluellama is offline  
Old 07-08-2008, 11:11 AM
  #202
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
I heard he is busy working on a new project!

Brother shares his login???? if he can't afford the $60 to join here how the hell was he going to come up with $5500?

I smell bullsh*t!
Hey BIG Daddy he spent the membership dues on his new props ... LMAO
Attached Thumbnails
Tripple Digits Challenge-tdd-turbo-props.jpg  
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Old 07-08-2008, 11:17 AM
  #203
Registered
 
Jigsaw89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,007
Thumbs down

Double Digit and his ramblings need to go away... far far away. He was called out and put up a best speed of 87.1 mph that was verified by Sharkey. Once $5,500 was offered as a prize to run 100.1 mph he disappeared from posting, but stuck around to view the threads. DD is just another windbag who’s pathetic at best.

GAME OVER
Jigsaw89 is offline  
Old 07-08-2008, 11:24 AM
  #204
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
My Boats: 1987 22 foot Velocity
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanghied Again View Post
Ist: I am not a SALESMAN so get your facts straight..

2: I didn't start this war I got sucked in by my name, buisness being hauled into this. You started a war with my Customers and I have heard knothing but aggravation since this thread started.

3: You dragged other folks into this forum from other web sites and then you put down guys that own 200K boats "That was real smart" I personally don't care if your boat does 80-100-140 mph. I have seen small boats built that can hit the 145mark. You did not show any respect to guys that own bigger or slower boats.

4: I told Mike who I have great respect for" that you in the beginning went about this "WRONG"
If you would have came in and showed your boat, your product and what you have accomplished, I am pretty sure you would have been respected, but to lash out by involving yourself in a Poker Run that was under pace and start saying you were running the speeds that you claimed "YOU HAD NO BUISNESS" being anywhere around a Sanctioned Run that was under a 70mph Pace.

5: You picked a war with Dave P "Really not smart" Here is a guy that would have helped you instead of hurt you. He has more power in the boating community then you know. If it wasn't for him and a group of us fighting for our bay, you would be doing 30mph in Barnegat Bay.

Dave and the NJPPC fought this tooth and nails and we won! This was a bill to protect wildlife on the bay that would limit the speed to 30 MPH on the bay. If it wasn't for guys like Dave we would all be owning sailboats. I have seen Dave help people in need, raise money for families. Help a Wife and Kids that her Husband was serving in Iraq and needed a Truck. Dave personally stepped foward and asked for donations to help this family.

6: As far as Typhoon we are doing just fine and we are still one of the biggest Performance Dealers on the East coast and well respected in the boating community!

"Oh I AM SORRY" according to you I only sell to the guys that get spanked by you and have loans up there buts" I think you should back off this thread and let it fade away.
Yes your correct your buddys dragged you into this not me and how many times have I apoligized to you for this.

You must have fell down and bumped your head, I picked a war with Dave?? He has showed me what a persons he realy is and to everybody with half a brain. He seems like a Ambulance chaser to me. The guy who couldn't be the real deal. What idiot does what your self or he did on the forum, he called me names and everything else under the sun , But yea he is such a great guy, yea I would want him to be my leader.


You say he has more power in the boating comuinty then I know? LOL then why all the real people come to me and don't have anything good to say about him.

Look what you just wrote defending him WHY? curious is all if he is such a great guy with such a warm fuzzy heart he should not need defending. But he showed what a real person he is and how he handles things. I know why because its a little click thing give the people a place to run there boats and you sell them its a nice little circle

And your rite you should let this die, because I know all about you and him, everything, things you probly forgot so if you want to get into a pissing contest Im in.

For some one that doesn't care you sure have been chiming in alot and trying to help save face for you and your buddies

I don't need to list my resume because I am the real deal, BUT while he is out chasing ambulances, I work on things for the D.O.D that helps keep us Safe at home from terorist so people like you and him can have the freedom to safly bash me on this forum and go play with your boats.
tripple digits is offline  
Old 07-08-2008, 11:30 AM
  #205
Registered
 
bluellama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: 1000 Islands/Ottawa Ontario
Posts: 1,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
I don't need to list my resume because I am the real deal, BUT while he is out chasing ambulances, I work on things for the D.O.D that helps keep us Safe at home from terorist so people like you and him can have the freedom to safly bash me on this forum and go play with your boats.
I'm sure the people of America sleep better at night knowing that you are on the job....
bluellama is offline  
Old 07-08-2008, 11:34 AM
  #206
OSO OG
Gold Member
 
DollaBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Blue Martini Hall of Fame
My Boats: Making hot chicks hotter since 2010
Posts: 7,031
Default

TD you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo full of chit I can't take it any more. What next, you cured cancer? LMAO
DollaBill is offline  
Old 07-08-2008, 11:42 AM
  #207
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Akron, OH
My Boats: Open Slip - formerly Formula'd
Posts: 624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
I work on things for the D.O.D that helps keep us Safe at home from terorist so people like you and him can have the freedom to safly bash me on this forum and go play with your boats.
First it was the Witness Protection Program. But now lie upon lie has been thrown upon us, until the mountain of falsehoods have been stripped naked like one of Clay Washington's shapely passengers!

Now we know the truth! You are not the "TD" you claim to be....but rather you must be the famous "Q"...who so routinely supplies Mr. James Bond and all the other MI 5 agents with their tools of death and destruction! Woe to you, Mr. Q...we have seen your work in "Live and Let Die"...and "Moonraker." And now that I have tracked you down, I will send my minions to do my bidding and seek the unrelenting vengeance which is mine!

Sincerely,

Hugo Drax
Attached Images
 

Last edited by BlackJack58; 07-08-2008 at 12:08 PM.
BlackJack58 is offline  
Old 07-08-2008, 11:58 AM
  #208
Charter Member #232
Charter Member
 
Audiofn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carlisle, MA USA
My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Posts: 18,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
Big talk from so far away, just another PC Rambo with beer mucsle
Why don’t you respond the challenge you imbecile!!! You talk about everything but the fact that your boat does not run 100. You have an opportunity to get yourself 2 grand, more then you will EVER get from any one else on the water. SOOOOO DD what is it? Or will you keep ignoring the facts? I heard your boat accelerated insane up to a point…. Well so does my snow mobile but then it will not go any faster. Put up or shut up looser. Now is your chance for a big pay day, but are you man enough to step up to the plate? I doubt it
__________________
Put your best foot forward!
Audiofn is offline  
Old 07-08-2008, 11:59 AM
  #209
Registered User
 
Shanghied Again's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Toms River NJ
My Boats: Shanghied! 2004 Donzi 33 ZX
Posts: 1,422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
Yes your correct your buddys dragged you into this not me and how many times have I apoligized to you for this.

You must have fell down and bumped your head, I picked a war with Dave?? He has showed me what a persons he realy is and to everybody with half a brain. He seems like a Ambulance chaser to me. The guy who couldn't be the real deal. What idiot does what your self or he did on the forum, he called me names and everything else under the sun , But yea he is such a great guy, yea I would want him to be my leader.


You say he has more power in the boating comuinty then I know? LOL then why all the real people come to me and don't have anything good to say about him.

Look what you just wrote defending him WHY? curious is all if he is such a great guy with such a warm fuzzy heart he should not need defending. But he showed what a real person he is and how he handles things. I know why because its a little click thing give the people a place to run there boats and you sell them its a nice little circle

And your rite you should let this die, because I know all about you and him, everything, things you probly forgot so if you want to get into a pissing contest Im in.

For some one that doesn't care you sure have been chiming in alot and trying to help save face for you and your buddies

I don't need to list my resume because I am the real deal, BUT while he is out chasing ambulances, I work on things for the D.O.D that helps keep us Safe at home from terorist so people like you and him can have the freedom to safly bash me on this forum and go play with your boats.
You Know Nothing about Me, My Life or My Freinds, You have never been part of a boating community APBA, SBI, OPA.
So I wouldn't go there if I were you?

Get into a Pissing Contest!
No Dude I don't get into pissing contest "Remember half of those so called guys that own 200K or better boats with Loans" some are also Lawyers that are my best friends.
Shanghied Again is offline  
Old 07-08-2008, 12:15 PM
  #210
Registered
 
DaveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boats: 2004 36 Concept
Posts: 2,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripple digits View Post
He seems like a Ambulance chaser to me. The guy who couldn't be the real deal.
Hahahahaha now YOU are the funny guy!

You are officially the President of my fan club! Congratulations!

What a frickin looser
DaveP is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
UP_ROKTOY
General Boating Discussion
13
10-14-2008 08:17 PM
Powerplay25
General Boating Discussion
19
09-29-2008 08:16 PM
dreamer
General Boating Discussion
4
06-30-2008 11:09 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.