TD, the Ralph Cramden of marine engineering

Good luck with the new avatar
Old 07-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
TD, the Ralph Cramden of marine engineering

Good luck with the new avatar
Thank you, I will work hard in the next two months to get that extra mph even if I have to put my good motor in it. OK boys see you in sept or on the water
Old 07-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
TD you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo full of chit I can't take it any more. What next, you cured cancer? LMAO
maybe PROSTATE cancer LMAO
Old 07-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
$2500 on the line.....

I'm cool with Tim Sharkey being the official, excellent choice.... All I really care about it is my winnings being dontated on behalf of myself and NJPPC to Shore Dreams For Kids...

Where you at Double Douchebag?
Why don't you send the money you put up to the charity Shore Dreams anyway? Since there was a chance you could have actually lost, put your money where your mouth is and make the donation. Isn't that a little more important than this idiot's claim of a 100MPH boat?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wait, you already told us you were putting the good motor in for the 87.1 run...

After you ran 93 with 4 people in the boat with the "bad" motor...

And now, you the gambling man who races for $$$$ is avoiding a run this week that would net you 2 grand.. Hell, that would buy you four more 500 dollar aplha's to chop up....

Shame.. Not only can't IB seem to run a board properly, they don't know when to ban a tool...
Old 07-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Dave you never answerd me how fast is your boat?
See....right there you show that you JUST DONT GET IT.

Performance Boating isn't all about speed. Offshore Racing - YOU BET 100% all about speed.

Poker Running, Fun Runs, raft ups, etc... are about enjoying speed but more importantly COMARADERIE. I am sure you and your piney buddies at "Dixies Marina" have COMARADERIE but I am talking lifestyle COMARADERIE.

Not sitting around with a case of Old Milwaukee and putting all of your tiny weenies on the table to see who's is bigger.

As for boat since you are dying to know...2004 36' Concept with a pair of 250 Opti's. Top Speed Verified on GPS on the down hill part of Barnegat Bay 64mph.

Prior to that.........
37' Outerlimits
31' Scarab
22' Scarab
23' Velocity

Never had the honor of owning a 22' Stingray that does 87.1mph.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Thank you, I will work hard in the next two months to get that extra mph even if I have to put my good motor in it. OK boys see you in sept or on the water
I have to put my good motor in it.?????? mmmm for $$$$$ 5500.00 bucks Pecker head if you had the G@@d motor it would have been in the boat a week ago .... enuf chit talkin
Old 07-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Banned

Talking

Originally Posted by Scott B
Wait, you already told us you were putting the good motor in for the 87.1 run...

After you ran 93 with 4 people in the boat with the "bad" motor...

And now, you the gambling man who races for $$$$ is avoiding a run this week that would net you 2 grand.. Hell, that would buy you four more 500 dollar aplha's to chop up....

Shame.. Not only can't IB seem to run a board properly, they don't know when to ban a tool...
Old 07-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasquesi
The mission statement taken right off of the amazing Rich's website!

He must have had someone else type that up, all the words are spelled correctly.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Why don't you send the money you put up to the charity Shore Dreams anyway? Since there was a chance you could have actually lost, put your money where your mouth is and make the donation. Isn't that a little more important than this idiot's claim of a 100MPH boat?
put your money where your mouth is ???? OUCH and how much $$$$$$ did you have on the table for the Kidz mouth ?????

Quick Reply: Tripple Digits Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.