Notices

Imco 2" shorter cases

Old 02-27-2002, 02:53 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Imco 2" shorter cases

I was told this weekend that I can buy the cases with the shorter shafts for a fraction of the cost of the complete lower. Has anyone gotten a price on the cases only?
Old 02-27-2002, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default imco shorties

Dyno, I paid about $2000.00 for mine two years ago. I dont know if thats a good deal
Old 02-27-2002, 04:01 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One year ago, I bought a complete used 2" cut down merc lower for 2k. IMCO is able to cut down a stock merc lower. The result looks exactly like their cast ones. You just can't go with a cast or polished finish.
Old 02-27-2002, 04:51 PM
Registered

Imco 2" shorter gear cases should cost $1700 to $1800.
They come with the vertical shaft. Make sure you get cast housing. The older ones were cut and welded. Try calling Andrew, at 954-970-3335, for a price.
Old 02-27-2002, 05:01 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

The Imco 2 inch shorter lower housing is OLD HAT! Mercury Racing just introduced there own 2 inch shorter sportmaster housing that is more efficiant and incorporates the same skeg design as the #6 SSM with the new WEDGE design. Jay at Spectre has tested both housings and has seen a noticeable improvement over the Imco. Purchase the LATEST TECHNOLOGY! Contact me for pricing and availability.
Old 02-27-2002, 05:05 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Goodfella
The Imco 2 inch shorter lower housing is OLD HAT! Mercury Racing just introduced there own 2 inch shorter sportmaster housing that is more efficiant and incorporates the same skeg design as the #6 SSM with the new WEDGE design. Jay at Spectre has tested both housings and has seen a noticeable improvement over the Imco. Purchase the LATEST TECHNOLOGY! Contact me for pricing and availability.
Eat it Mikey!!

What's the cost??
Old 02-27-2002, 05:13 PM
Registered

Careful there Marvin.......if you ask for to much info he might want to invoice ya.......sorry Mike .....I couldnt help myself...........
Old 02-27-2002, 05:30 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

Hey Marv!
I am the only one with part #, and pricing will be available on 03/01/02! As for spitfire1's remark I don't mind giving out info to other fellow OSO members that are worthy of it. When I walk into an establishment for information and get taken care of with respect and helpfullness I DO NOT go back to that establishment and tell them FACE TO FACE that there competitor is working on the FN boat! With the information that was given by the first establishment. VERY DISRESPECTFULL!

Last edited by Goodfella; 02-27-2002 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-27-2002, 05:37 PM
Registered

Oh pullllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssseeee Mike.......get a grip on yourself man.........over the years I have done business with Doller offshore many times....I think Mindy runs a top notch business and it is a great asset to the hi po boating crowd here.....excuuse the hell out of me if I happen to go in and ask you a question about a problem I am having with my boat.....you know that is part of what makes a good business what it is.....the willingness to help out the customer......and that is what I am, am I not Mike.....I wanted to get another view point on the problem and see if you had any insight that maybe I was missing......exxcuuse the hell out of me for asking......you ought to read your own words on the bottom of your post's......respect is earned not given........get over yourself..........So what are you saying Mike......that because you are not working on the boat.....you cant offer advice or your expertise........I am sure everyone will be interested in knowing.......Please explain....
Old 02-27-2002, 05:48 PM
Registered

And another thing Mike.....worthy OSO members??? I am sure Mindy would be interested in knowing you are making the call now on who is worthy or not ..........and just to set the record straight I didnt use your so called info to secretly give to your competitor to find the problem......I was able to find the problem on my own!!!!!! So get your damn story straight......you are unbelievable......you know Mike I have always liked talking to you in the past and thought you were very knowledgable, but after this..............

Last edited by Spitfire1; 02-27-2002 at 06:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Imco 2" shorter cases

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.