Old 07-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Great suggestion.
Consider yourself deleted.

That makes 25.
WTF took you so long............

You must have been polishing the bottom of an AT to make it look like new.........
Old 07-14-2008, 10:32 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Great suggestion.
Consider yourself deleted.

That makes 25.
Nice.

Bye, Jim.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
WTF took you so long............

You must have been polishing the bottom of an AT to make it look like new.........
I farmed that out to a guy at LOTO with a stellar reputation on OSO.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by skater40veater
thanks for sending Jass your money, the club is MWBP and the club just had a very successful Poker run this weekend at loto, you should join

You had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the MWBP Support Our Troops Poker Run. I am friends with everyone who organized and run it and was there all weekend.

I have met you in person and you even let me crawl around your 50 Nortech. You were not there and had nothing to do with the event.

You are correct on one thing.....The Poker Run was great success. I was by far the most fun I have ever had at any poker run.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

never said I put together the poker run, was saying if he wanted a club that was doing poker runs to sign up for mwbp, they just had a successful one this weekend, Jeff and co. did a great job, and no I did'nt make it because my boat sold and my new one is not in yet, I remember you Sway when you looked at the 50, all I wanted to do here was a simple apology, and others added the drama, sorry
Old 07-15-2008, 03:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wiggler4491
never said I put together the poker run, was saying if he wanted a club that was doing poker runs to sign up for mwbp, they just had a successful one this weekend, Jeff and co. did a great job, and no I did'nt make it because my boat sold and my new one is not in yet, I remember you Sway when you looked at the 50, all I wanted to do here was a simple apology, and others added the drama, sorry
is the 4491 the amount of times you have morphed yourself?
Old 07-15-2008, 04:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by skater40veater
F1-00,the invoices and backup were sent to you guys several times, certified thru my attourney, hell your own Attourney quit representing you guys when he saw that Sal reported a boat stolen when you were sent numerous letters to come pick up your boat,
a:atty is still the company atty as of 6 months ago b:Sal didnt report the boat stolen, the police did[/QUOTE] It was in the same place for 2 years.[/QUOTE]police report states different as they deemed it stolen when you had it transported over state lines[/QUOTE] you were paid for moving boat, yes or no?,[/QUOTE]yes NOT by you though, I was paid by Ken Cuite after your driver and I stayed out in a parking lot for over 4 hours due to you lying to me that you sent a check with him and you begging me to let him have it, you were busy right then out on your boat, I wouldnt let it go since you had already lyed to me just 15 hours earlier[/QUOTE] you said the boat was stored in a field, yes or no?[/QUOTE]well if you call a concrete fenced in area @ Ace Trailers in Tampa a field[/QUOTE] the boats hull numbers were scratched in the hull, unlegible,[/QUOTE]they were perfect when they left here, I had to give them to Sal for his records, I remembered reading them to him when the lien was filed the last number could not be read. {/QUOTE]you mean when you tried to register it in Illinois, there are not any leins on the boat[/QUOTE]Did you think there were invoices due on the boat since it was kept safe for over 2 years, yes or no?[/QUOTE]you stated there were invoices after 6 months in your posseion and I clearly heard you state that Sal would not be able to get the boat until said invoices were paid, thing is you promised to send them to me, you never did,[/Quote] wht did'nt Venom pick the boat up from day one when Sal and you were called and said the boat was unsellable due to being unsafe[/QUOTE]I was never called by you or anyone to come and get the boat,I was also advised after the police contacted me to walk away and not to discuss until boat was taken back from you[/QUOTE] my lawyer has a file 3 inches thick asking you guys to just come pick up your boat. you did'nt, why not??[/QUOTE]Only the owner of said boat was allowed to come and take possesion of it after the siezure, I was just a dumb ole racer for the race team, heck not even an employee of the company as you already knew, a file 3 inches thick, thats it wow, the police report is only 12 pages, but then again it is only that big due to the amount of times the boat was moved from place to place then across state lines then back again then back over across state lines which led up to the seizure. How thick are your other files since 1993? Does she have a room in her office called the Jim Darr room since they probally take it up, with that being the case do you also pay rent at that office since your files take up so much space?

welcome back wiggler, buddy, or whatever your name is tdy. Does you atty have a rock in her office? go crawl under it!

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 07-15-2008 at 04:59 AM.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:30 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow I have to say the guy through all of this that i would place my money on is Jeff Jassby

This guy is one very successful and honorable guy

I have had dealings with Jeff and he cuts no crap and does what he says he will do. I belive his comments and integrity are beyond reproach

I have met Jim Darr (I bought lunch) and I must say it seems like he has his rap down pat but seems he is alot of show and little go I always thought he was an ok guy until these threads keep going and he keeps showing back up

What ended it for me was when he used the screen name "Dan Minz" who was the guy that was trying to get Awsome back off the ground and was screwed by Bruce Dudly and then had some involvement with Mr Darr at which time things seems to decay for him and now his company seems to have disappeared

To me using Dans name as a screen name was not only in bad taste (and i stated that on OSO when he started to use that name) but to me showed this guy (Jim Darr) who is supposed to be a big time developer is acting like a 12 year old trying to get in the last word

Jim, I dont know what happened to you, but you have gone over the edge son, and need to look at your actions and just move on from all this and step back from your computer
This has gotten ridiculous at best

This all reminds me of the movie "Best little Whore House in Texas" where everytime the mayor of the town is asked an important question he starts singing "OHHHH I like to do a little side step, Now you see me now you don't"

I said it once, and I will say it again. If I have to stand by someone who has proven his integrity i will be standing next to Jeff Jassby! Integrity is something that shows without having to tell everyone you have it. Jim your integrity is NOT showing
please stop talking about this and pay the man

If you really were going to pay him he would have had the check by now since this thread is many days old and still it seems Jeff has not been paid.
It would be the easiest way to show everyone you do as you said you would do. Otherwise it is just lip service
Old 07-15-2008, 06:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ban # 26 coming soon hopefully...
Old 07-15-2008, 06:28 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Jim please find another boating site to post on...

Thank You,
OSO Moderators

Quick Reply: Apology to OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.