Notices

Apology to OSO

Old 07-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

The amazing thing is..when ever you bring up the Jim Darr name...everyone that I know of says..stay clear..There is controversy in all his deals from boats to Real-Estate..What amazes me he still keeps coming back...Why...Oh ya...He's sorry...I just dont understand it...It's sad, but I dont think mentally he does either.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:08 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pumping up the sprayer Jeff
Old 07-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skater40veater
the club is MWBP and the club just had a very successful Poker run this weekend at loto, you should join
You are so full of bs. MWBP and the poker run this past weekend had absolutely nothing to do with your "LOTO Powerboat Club". You weren't even at the event. Here you go taking credit for someone else's hard work. Your a piece of work.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hmmm I've been thinking, why dont we let him stay? A leopard doesnt change its spots so he will be back to scamming construction equipment and boats in no time. Its pretty sad that when you talk to the police @ LOTO they know him by name and it sure as heck aint for good reasons. Unfortunatly someone else would get screwed, but maybe he will screw up and miss a step and get busted finally. The lawsuits against him are public record, wow I wish I had his money to be able to pay my lawyer to keep me out of that much trouble, then I always handle my business dealings with honesty so I dont need a lawyer on retainer.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Hmmm I've been thinking, why dont we let him stay? A leopard doesnt change its spots so he will be back to scamming construction equipment and boats in no time. Its pretty sad that when you talk to the police @ LOTO they know him by name and it sure as heck aint for good reasons. Unfortunatly someone else would get screwed, but maybe he will screw up and miss a step and get busted finally. The lawsuits against him are public record, wow I wish I had his money to be able to pay my lawyer to keep me out of that much trouble, then I always handle my business dealings with honesty so I dont need a lawyer on retainer.

its all public record..all the way back to 1993
Old 07-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Banned

Yes, I was asked, yes I did apologize to Everyone including the moderators, Jeff once again you post untrue trash, you know of no one I sold real estate to, have always went out of my way to satisfy my customers. and everyone on boats, who?, I have repeat customers. you've never produced one name to date, I have stopped concerning myself with You and Sunks posts. you all have nothing else to do with your time. This thread has served it's purpose, and anymore posts are just not necessary, so last post.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I have stopped concerning myself with You and Sunks posts. you all have nothing else to do with your time. This thread has served it's purpose, and anymore posts are just not necessary, so last post.[/QUOTE]

you said last post last time...or was that a different Jim Darr??????c'mon man...tell us all...who are we dealing with tonight.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:38 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Jass is he apart of TMP also
Old 07-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am sorry to Mr. Jassman, I know he is a really good guy, we had a dissagreement that is water under the bridge, If he feels that I mislead him, I will be a stand up guy and send him what $ he feels is fair.
Yes, I was asked, yes I did apologize to Everyone including the moderators, Jeff once again you post untrue trash, you know of no one I sold real estate to, have always went out of my way to satisfy my customers. and everyone on boats, who?, I have repeat customers. you've never produced one name to date, I have stopped concerning myself with You and Sunks posts. you all have nothing else to do with your time. This thread has served it's purpose, and anymore posts are just not necessary, so last post.
So when exactly are you going to send Jeff his money? I swear, this chit is better than watching skin-a-max.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by pbam22
Jass is he apart of TMP also
ya..and they went down too...real hard.. BYE BYE JIM

Quick Reply: Apology to OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.