Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat...  Pics. >

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Notices

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

assetone hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Old 09-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FX10
Strip !!!That is the best yet. A True story. When I first got married 25 years ago. My wife and I were screwing around one night. She had just gotten done doing her nails in bed. So I offered a body rub with baby oil. She loved them , so it was a rub down in the dark. I put the bottle down, and we were getting alittle crazy. So I reached over in the dark and grabbed the small bottle of baby oil and poured it on her pVssy. She screamed like I stabbed her with a 12" butcher knife. Jumped out of bed and started running around the house screaming. It turned out I grabbed the nail polish remover instead of the oil. I'll never make that mistake again. Ooops

I dont mean to laugh at your wifes misfortune but thats hilarious.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

X wife. LOL I didn't just pourit on it. I had it spread open. I think the neighbors thought I was killing her. I still laugh when I think about it. She doesn't think it was funny. LOL
Old 09-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joepaws
this is what u do....... u make her think ur gunna make up with her, then when your banging her for the first time (make up sex) u do her doggie style, then all of a suddon u pull out and jam it in her azz, punch her in the mouth, make her clean ur car, and kick her the fck out.
LOL
Old 09-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Registered

Maybe just find a CUTE chick....
Old 09-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Registered

Strip !!!That is the best yet. A True story. When I first got married 25 years ago. My wife and I were screwing around one night. She had just gotten done doing her nails in bed. So I offered a body rub with baby oil. She loved them , so it was a rub down in the dark. I put the bottle down, and we were getting alittle crazy. So I reached over in the dark and grabbed the small bottle of baby oil and poured it on her pVssy. She screamed like I stabbed her with a 12" butcher knife. Jumped out of bed and started running around the house screaming. It turned out I grabbed the nail polish remover instead of the oil. I'll never make that mistake again. Ooops
ROTFLMAO was her vaj ever the same after that?
Old 09-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jerrycha Steele
Not sure what you're trying to say, noob. She's not cute enough for you?
Old 09-05-2008, 10:56 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jerrycha Steele

Great first post. Congratulations.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Hurley
Gold Member

The gift that keeps givin.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Two words - Dirty Sanchez!

Now if you can get a video of that up on the UC section it will be a home run.

Quick Reply: So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.