Notices

Man of Steel 175mph Boat?

Old 08-26-2009, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DforDUMMY
FYI: There's a couple page spread in Yachting magazine about Barry's fleet of about 15 boats, all named Man of Steel. His biggest is his new 164ft. Nice article with some cool pictures.

On another note, I think it's funny when people call his piston cat Zuperman, too lazy to recognize that the boat's name is Man of Steel? - or are they just confused my the picture of Superman with a Z on his chest? Anyhow, the Turbine cat is an Outerlimits (although there was a lot of people saying it's an MTI) it was rigged by John at Turbine Marine, inc. The best in the business, who also does all of Haggin's Miss GEICO Turbines.
WRONG ON GEICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY SWITCHED TO WHISPERING TURBINES. they're the ones that do miss elam unlimited hydro and most of the others and also did the miss bud unlimited.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skaterdave
WRONG ON GEICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY SWITCHED TO WHISPERING TURBINES. they're the ones that do miss elam unlimited hydro and most of the others and also did the miss bud unlimited.
Wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya you are correct.
5 years with Geico, 5 world titles + Turbine Marine rigged all there boats including the NEW Mystic.
Who are we ? I guess no body !!! since Whispering does there engine inspections now.
Sure glad you are up on things.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by J Arruda
Wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya you are correct.
5 years with Geico, 5 world titles + Turbine Marine rigged all there boats including the NEW Mystic.
Who are we ? I guess no body !!! since Whispering does there engine inspections now.
Sure glad you are up on things.
These forums are always good for a solid laugh every once in a while.... Thanks....
Old 08-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Registered

Smile

"inspecting" hhhmmmmm. well what you inspecting, others call rebuilding, either way technically WHISPERING is now performing all geico's turbine work along with its own inhouse crew that just got done re-rigging the Mystic.

i guess you missed that announcement on the front page of this website?

Last edited by skaterdave; 08-26-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skaterdave
"inspecting" hhhmmmmm. well what you inspecting, others call rebuilding, either way technically WHISPERING is now performing all geico's turbine work along with its own inhouse crew that just got done re-rigging the Mystic.

i guess you missed that announcement on the front page of this website?
I did not miss a thing. I just about fell off my office chair laughing.

That is all I have to say .
Old 08-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Funny. But lets keep this on topic boys.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by J Arruda
I did not miss a thing. I just about fell off my office chair laughing.

That is all I have to say .
While your laughing ya may wanna brush up on your T55,s

Tracy is giving a test on them later in the week.

Dont sweat it Johnny your still the T53 King
Old 08-26-2009, 10:08 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Last edited by Coolerman; 08-29-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Registered

Default D for Dummy

WOW. Many misinformed people willing to argue. Tracy is very good at what he does for the Ellstrom family and probably his other customers at Whispering, however he has nothing to do with the Miss GIECO Racing team to date. Mr. John Arruda, you are changing the world.

I will try to post some pictures of Barry's new Outer Limits, if the weather is nice this weekend.

Blog: http://dfordummy.tumblr.com

Last edited by DforDUMMY; 08-28-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DforDUMMY
WOW. Many misinformed people willing to argue. Tracy is very good at what he does for the Ellstrom family and probably his other customers at Whispering, however he has nothing to do with the Miss GIECO Racing team to date. Mr. John Arruda, you are changing the world.

I will try to post some pictures of Barry's new Outer Limits, if the weather is nice this weekend.

Blog: http://dfordummy.tumblr.com
dummy, i saw with my own 2 eyes the motors get pulled and shipped off to whispering. second adam B. is currently crewing with them. i won't go into the BS that Geico kicked any one to the curb, if any thing its the other way around. since the beginning of the year they were using Whispering as a consultant and inspections. and then they decided its in their best interest switch all there re-builds to tracy.

arude-a has had nothing to do with them for this whole year. agian its been posted here on several threads.

i've always viewed actions are louder than words, so .... i'll let you make your own conclusions.

http://www.whisperingturbines.com/

scroll down to the bottom

Quick Reply: Man of Steel 175mph Boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.