Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Lots of Cinci. boys out there >

Lots of Cinci. boys out there

Notices

Lots of Cinci. boys out there

Old 03-04-2002, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey CFD12, "gather round', gather round" Let me tell ya some 5's sh*t.
Old 03-04-2002, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys know S. Rouch ? I hope he's doing well now that all the chits setteled down !!!Guy was getting a raw deal !!!! He didnt do a thing wrong and look !!! I know a few cinci cops, Dont know how ANY of you guys can give a chit anymore!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2002, 06:03 PM
Registered

Yeah, Roachs' father-in-law is a FF. and he used to work in OTR so we hung out alot, he's doing fine, still worried about his job. He might still get fired from Evanston if they vote him out. Super nice guy and a hell of a cop.
Old 03-04-2002, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I think its Evendale he went to......Lots of money up there, those people arent stupid !! I hope hes safe. Through out the whole thing you could just tell he was good people! But.......Im sorry I brought this whole thing up! You guys have to live with this everyday. You come here to get awayfrom it ! Soooooo when do I get a ride on the Fireboat?????? C'mon Pleaseeeeeeee
Old 03-04-2002, 06:53 PM
Mack312

birdog,

Great thread! Who's boat will you be on the summer??????

Old 03-04-2002, 07:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cfd5 JUST TAKE A D9 AND START AT CENTRAL PARKWAY AND GO ALL THE WAY TO LIBERTY STREET. THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF ALL THE DOPERS. THEY WON;T BE ABLE TO HANG OUT ON THE STREET CORNERS AFTER THAT OR HIDE IN THE BOARD UP BUILDINGS. WITH THAT SAID NOW LETS TALK ABOUT HIGH PERFORMANCE BOATS ON THE OHIO RIVER. ALL THE BAD BOYS WILL PROBABLY BE HANGING OUT AT THE KNIFE AND GUN CLUB AKA LUDLOW BROMLEY YACHT DURING THE SUMMER. HE IS THE ONLY ONE WITH ENOUGH DOCK SPACE TO HANDLE 38 FOOTERS OR BIGGER. ALL THE BEAK BOYS WILL BE THERE. ALONG WITH FEW CIG BOATS. WE ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME WHEN WE ARE DOWN THERE. SATURDAY NIGHT ROCKS, PLENTY OF GOOD LOOKING WOMEN WANT TO RIDE ON HIGH PERFORMANCE BOATS. SEE YOU THERE THIS YEAR.
Old 03-04-2002, 07:22 PM
Registered

Another cincy boater here. Wildman 1 - I wish we could get a few more goat bars on the river this year. Charlie you must have a complex about beak boats - they seem to always be on your mind. Are you scared???
Old 03-04-2002, 07:25 PM
Registered

Ludlow Bromely? Ohh... you are referring to the Goat Bar. hahahaha.
Old 03-04-2002, 07:40 PM
Registered

Birdog, My bad, I meant Evendale, their all the same to me. The fire boat is bad, twin 250 merc OB, runs about 55 with 8 guys and full gear.
Wildman, If I did that we would be out of a job!
Old 03-04-2002, 07:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

LP YOU AND THE BEAK BOATS ARE ALWAYS TAKING UP ALL THE DOCK SPACE AT THE GOAT BAR. THIS YEAR ANCHOR OUT IN THE RIVER AND SWIM IN. PS GET WILD RIDE AND PUT HIM OUT THERE TO. HE WON,T BE ABLE TO SHOW OFF HIS MOTORS ALL THE TIME AND HOG UP THE DOCK SPACE.

Quick Reply: Lots of Cinci. boys out there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.