Like Tree0Likes

Turbine Engine on a Trolling Motor Budget

Reply
Old 10-03-2008, 04:49 PM
  #41
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: MD
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT View Post
Anytime your up here bro look me up I will take you guys for a blast!

Here is your Turbine 101
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=169351






its been quoted a million times, but whatever. first, beautiful boat. second, the first picture is awesome with the heat coming off the turbines. third, that link made my head hurt a little. ok, a lot.
03darkshadow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:10 PM
  #42
Registered
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
djmadmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Erie, PA
My Boats: Sonic 31SS
Posts: 222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03darkshadow View Post
its been quoted a million times, but whatever. first, beautiful boat. second, the first picture is awesome with the heat coming off the turbines. third, that link made my head hurt a little. ok, a lot.
+1
djmadmatt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:59 AM
  #43
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boats: WWW.SHOREMOTORSPORTS.COM 732-349-2999
Posts: 205
Default

wtf, i dont even have a boat...no donations or free rides for me?? lol. be lucky you have a boat to get out on and dont have to bum a ride from friends or live vicariously through others on this site.
panicrev is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:17 PM
  #44
Registered
 
txriverrat2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Channelview, Texas
My Boats: 1993 Cruisers Inc Twin Diesel, 23' CC 225 Optimax
Posts: 911
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT View Post
Anytime your up here bro look me up I will take you guys for a blast!

Here is your Turbine 101
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=169351



We're looking to be up your way next summer - my little breast cancer survivor has some stuff to help out with at a benefit - it's amazing how's these gals team up to help out once living through the hell of that.....

so by chance can we get a quick ride???
txriverrat2001 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:47 PM
  #45
Registered
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
djmadmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Erie, PA
My Boats: Sonic 31SS
Posts: 222
Default

03darkshadow ... Are you running any cooling through your exhausts?
djmadmatt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:38 AM
  #46
Registered
 
KNOT-RIGHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Providence,RI
My Boats: Turbine 46 Skater
Posts: 3,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txriverrat2001 View Post
We're looking to be up your way next summer - my little breast cancer survivor has some stuff to help out with at a benefit - it's amazing how's these gals team up to help out once living through the hell of that.....

so by chance can we get a quick ride???


Anytime my friend.
I,m out of Rhode Island.
KNOT-RIGHT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:32 PM
  #47
Registered
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
djmadmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Erie, PA
My Boats: Sonic 31SS
Posts: 222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmadmatt View Post
03darkshadow ... Are you running any cooling through your exhausts?
Sorry ... I meant Knot-Right
djmadmatt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:37 PM
  #48
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: MD
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmadmatt View Post
Sorry ... I meant Knot-Right

haha yes, thats my boat... there is coolant coming out everywhere
03darkshadow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:38 PM
  #49
Registered
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
djmadmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Erie, PA
My Boats: Sonic 31SS
Posts: 222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03darkshadow View Post
haha yes, thats my boat... there is coolant coming out everywhere
Hahahahahahah ... yeah ... My Bad on that Knot-Right is problably like WTF?!?
djmadmatt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Fenderjack
Fountain
7
01-10-2007 10:49 AM
375stinger
General Q & A
2
04-12-2006 04:55 PM
Tim G.
General Boating Discussion
2
12-31-2004 02:19 PM
East Coast B
General Q & A
4
08-30-2003 03:39 PM
CAP071
General Boating Discussion
8
06-11-2003 02:33 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.