Like Tree3Likes

1200+ hp Skater 399 V

Reply
Old 07-28-2009, 05:51 PM
  #231
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by customryder View Post
bring it to ky lake.. plenty of room to see what it will do..

I will race you to the bridge.
Count me in too BIG Daddy






Congratz Eddie
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:38 PM
  #232
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,452
Default

Thanks Bill.

Thank you Kurt. That really means a lot coming from you.
Young Performance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:47 PM
  #233
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

[QUOTE=Young Performance;2920398]Thanks Bill.

Hey Big Daddy any updates on this Bad Dawg ????? need more pics owner has to be very pleazed
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:56 PM
  #234
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,452
Default

Bil,
Not much to update. The owner has been using it all summer and it has run great. It needs to go to Skater to get the fuel tank redone this winter, but other than that, that's it.
He never did take to a lake that he could ring it's neck. That is probably a good thing since I don't think that any of us are qualified to drive that boat as fast as it will go. However, it did handle exceptionally well at 142 mph, so who knows, it might be a caddy at 150+.We'll find out sooner or later what it's made of and I will let you guys know as soon as it happens.
Thanks everyone.
Eddie
Young Performance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:22 AM
  #235
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 47
Default

Just checking out your website, and I might want to change the homepage picture.
Couch Racin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:30 AM
  #236
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Racin View Post
Just checking out your website, and I might want to change the homepage picture.
Why's that? I lost a friend. It was intentionally put there after the accident as an homage to all 5 that lost their lives that day. The same man that owned that boat owns the boat that this thread is about. He doesn't seem to have a problem with the picture. Not sure why you do.
Eddie
Young Performance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:28 AM
  #237
PF Marine
Platinum Member
 
Coolerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,767
Default

142 in a vee is smokin......
Coolerman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:45 AM
  #238
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
Bil,
Not much to update. The owner has been using it all summer and it has run great. It needs to go to Skater to get the fuel tank redone this winter, but other than that, that's it.
He never did take to a lake that he could ring it's neck. That is probably a good thing since I don't think that any of us are qualified to drive that boat as fast as it will go. However, it did handle exceptionally well at 142 mph, so who knows, it might be a caddy at 150+.We'll find out sooner or later what it's made of and I will let you guys know as soon as it happens.
Thanks everyone.
Eddie
it did handle exceptionally well at 142 mph, so who knows, it might be a caddy at 150+.We'll find out sooner or later what it's made of.......
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

what Lake is up by your shop Eddie that your testing on ????
talk to ya later Bro any luck on the PT-13 Valve ?? and good luck on Louies Donzi next week he is stoked and cant wait
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:40 AM
  #239
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,452
Default

We actually have 3 lakes within 30 minutes of here. The one I run on is Old Hickory. Percy Preist is a little too small for something like this. Center Hill is the third. It is not very wide but is quite long, so you can run one pretty hard there.
I'm looking forward to getting Louie fixed up. It shouldn't be a big deal. It's going to take the longest time to put the O2 bungs in the pipes. Tuning it shouldn't be a big deal. I'll get him fixed up. I hope the weather warms up by then. It's pretty chilly here right now.
I will shoot you a pm on the valve. Thanks
Eddie
Young Performance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:59 PM
  #240
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
Why's that? I lost a friend. It was intentionally put there after the accident as an homage to all 5 that lost their lives that day. The same man that owned that boat owns the boat that this thread is about. He doesn't seem to have a problem with the picture. Not sure why you do.
Eddie
Good to hear Bruce is back in boating. I went to Gordon's funeral.
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
JUSTGOLF
General Boating Discussion
55
01-06-2010 10:28 PM
Buddy OO
General Boating Discussion
17
02-25-2004 09:46 PM
enticer
General Boating Discussion
3
07-24-2003 05:51 PM
Johnny Bravo
General Boating Discussion
4
02-08-2003 03:50 PM
ApachePete
General Boating Discussion
1
11-21-2002 11:50 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.