Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Yea and I tried to warn you guy's. Some listened and some didn't. I'm not going to come on here and bust somebody's balls unless they need them busted. I've been on here since the beginning and LDD has earned his way to the top of my chit list. I wasn't pissed because he never bought the boat , it wasn't because he screwed the e-bay buyer. I was pissed because of his " spin " story and arrogance. I can spot BS a mile off and he's THE KING , trust me! Ok I'm done!
I clearly remember LDD coming to OSO as an instant azzhole. Fast forward to the Triple Digits threads, LDD is posting more than anyone trying to bust balls. I remember telling a couple people that was probably his way of trying to get people to forget about all the bullsh*t he (LDD) tryed to pull (by putting the heat on TD).
Old 11-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Registered

ldd you have some serious issues in that little brain of yours it may be just yours and georges buisness but people are here to help the ones that are in the right need help in this case george and gathering money to get a lawyer is the right way to go about it.....why the hell should you get away with 12,000 dollars of his that you have no right to have.....j/o
Old 11-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Registered

Search the Hull ID # to find the new owner. For your sake, I hope it was registered by the new owner.

Originally Posted by nordic95
I need help finding the new owner of this boat.How can we track them?I just spoke with another party who called and left a message this morning so I just called them back and they told me they had a dealing with LDD on this boat and got screwed.He is willing to testify,donate money for a lawyer,sign a affidavit, or any combination of the three to help out.He also informed me that this boat sold for much more then LDD is telling us.So we need to find them and ask them for help.

Thanks Anthony
Old 11-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here is the info on the boat so someone can help me search.Since the boat was registered to extreme remarketing,and steve is the owner,wouldnt that relate this sale to the company?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Chris Cat Documents_2.pdf (516.1 KB, 155 views)
Old 11-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Registered

I think its time to let out one more piece of info.

Part of the verbal agreement Prostock and LDD had right from the beginning is that Prostock wanted a survey done on the boat.LDD said he had one just done when he bought the boat in January and he would forward that one over to Prostock so that he did have to waste his money on a new one.So here is what LDD sent him.What I plan on doing is letting a little more of my case out to the public a little a time.So take a look at this and when we near the end I will post all the PMs in chronological order and with these pieces of info the PMs will make sense.Still not really sure why Prostock felt leary about sending full payment!!!!!

Looks like a legit full survey to me,but what the hell do I know
Thanks Anthony
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Chris Cat Documents_3.pdf (369.8 KB, 229 views)
Old 11-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At least it had good compression....
Old 11-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Westcoast
At least it had good compression....
Well I guess if that looks like a certified full inspection to you The balance of the report was never sent to Prostock.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Registered

Yup, still waiting on my survey..... I guess he still hasn't recieved it either (excuse I was told)
Old 11-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I guess if that looks like a certified full inspection to you The balance of the report was never sent to Prostock.
No it clearly looks like a compression check...If that is what he recieved for a marine survey then there is a problem.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Registered

Thats exactly what he told me on the phone.He explained to me that he is 33 years old and didnt reach this statis in life playing mr nice guy.BUISNESS IS BUISNESS and the kid loses.
What's that... status of scumbag? Congrats.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.