View Poll Results: Who Thinks Long Duck Dong should be Long Gone from OSO
Long Duck Dong Stays
11.98%
Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree0Likes

Long Duck Dong

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2008, 09:49 AM
  #581
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Shore Thing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hollywood, MD
My Boats: 21' Paramount
Posts: 1,212
Default

I may not have a boat larger than 28' at the moment, but after an HONEST days work, i get out on the water in a 21' boat, get to go home to my waterfront home, hug my wife and son and feel good that I live within my means without screwing over other people.

Don't let the cracked vinyl pinch you in the azz in the old boat you can't afford BALLER.
Shore Thing is offline  
Old 11-20-2008, 10:16 AM
  #582
Charter Member #232
Charter Member
 
Audiofn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carlisle, MA USA
My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Posts: 18,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shore Thing View Post
Don't let the cracked vinyl pinch you in the azz in the old boat you can't afford BALLER.
Classic!!!
__________________
Put your best foot forward!
Audiofn is offline  
Old 11-20-2008, 10:44 AM
  #583
Registered
 
99fever27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington
My Boats: TBD
Posts: 1,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by long duck dong View Post
Rest assured no one got burned and we still are on ebay, you just didnt look hard enough...this place is full of know it all's, keyboard tough guys, and internet vigulanties....I'm surprised none of them figured it out yet...its really easy to figure it out if you look at the pieces you have the right way....and no, not even close to closing the doors here... no personal offense vette & jassman

The rest of you are just windbags with nothing better to do but talk out of your anus and act like your going to do something from behind your keyboard or make wild azz assumptions with no ground or logic behind your idiotic comments

The fact is, the contract's legit, they know it, I know it, and several others on this board know it.....which is why they arent making themselves look like fools and posting on this thread....Notice all the "varsity" OSO players arent jumping on here....just the "JV" bench riders....

Soak it up all you drama queen nuthuggers, this is your time to shine...jump on the band wagon and say more stupid chit about me, my business, threaten me, who ever....I really dont care.... in the end your still a "JV" bench warmer....most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

I have nothing to prove on this board. This is not going to stop me from boating or attending boating functions....most of you guys are puzzies who wont even stand up to your wife let alone have the balls or the ball sack to say something to me in person.....

Nordic and Prostock know I'm not playing and he has been contacted by my legal people....thats all that matters....the ball is in their court now and I'm ready to go....

BATTER UP!
Nice way to stay classy.
99fever27 is offline  
Old 11-20-2008, 11:02 AM
  #584
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Monclova, Ohio
My Boats: Baja 25 Outlaw
Posts: 145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofn View Post
Classic!!!
I do like that one and will have to remember it!
danh63 is offline  
Old 11-20-2008, 11:20 AM
  #585
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 1,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by long duck dong View Post
Rest assured no one got burned and we still are on ebay, you just didnt look hard enough...this place is full of know it all's, keyboard tough guys, and internet vigulanties....I'm surprised none of them figured it out yet...its really easy to figure it out if you look at the pieces you have the right way....and no, not even close to closing the doors here... no personal offense vette & jassman

The rest of you are just windbags with nothing better to do but talk out of your anus and act like your going to do something from behind your keyboard or make wild azz assumptions with no ground or logic behind your idiotic comments

The fact is, the contract's legit, they know it, I know it, and several others on this board know it.....which is why they arent making themselves look like fools and posting on this thread....Notice all the "varsity" OSO players arent jumping on here....just the "JV" bench riders....

Soak it up all you drama queen nuthuggers, this is your time to shine...jump on the band wagon and say more stupid chit about me, my business, threaten me, who ever....I really dont care.... in the end your still a "JV" bench warmer....most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

I have nothing to prove on this board. This is not going to stop me from boating or attending boating functions....most of you guys are puzzies who wont even stand up to your wife let alone have the balls or the ball sack to say something to me in person.....

Nordic and Prostock know I'm not playing and he has been contacted by my legal people....thats all that matters....the ball is in their court now and I'm ready to go....

BATTER UP!

You just dont get it do you man..... Contract or no contract, were you not ever taught morals, ethics, right from wrong??? Or are you just plain a scumbag.

Let me assure you, the size of your boat has nothing to do with what you can afford, or what type of person you are. Affording gas and all that, if more people earned money as a scumbag used car dealer who finds loopholes to fuc people out of thier hard earned money then maybe they too could afford a 23 foot cudy cabin, a 27 yr old cat, and a 15 yr old, structurally damaged, paint peeling, uhpolstry cracking 32 fountain. That had to have been the dumbest line i have ever read on OSO.

I assure you that many of the boating community will get in your face if you attend a run, and i promise you if you show up at any run in jacksonville you will see me

p.s. if your 32 fountain qualifies you to be in the 30' and over club you refrence above, come tie it next to my 30' cig and let me know your true length when it measures up shorter.
Boomer35 is offline  
Old 11-20-2008, 11:20 AM
  #586
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tallahassee, FL
My Boats: 1987 Donzi 22; 2008 Donzi 28 ZXO
Posts: 1,654
Default

I just wanted to see what you had for sale, clicked through on your web site to your eBay auctions and found the interesting result.

I guess extreme remarketing has the all new marketing plan of making it really difficult to find the products for sale.

My current boat is only 20 feet though so I know nothing. Of course when I buy or sell something to members here (or other forums) my checks clear and I don't take something for nothing.

The varsity OSO members seem to be taking another site serious these days... and hell, if being a JV bench warmer means I am nothing like you then thank God for that.
Attached Thumbnails
Long Duck Dong-donger.jpg  
VetteLT193 is offline  
Old 11-20-2008, 11:32 AM
  #587
Registered
 
BajaFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Smith Valley, NV
My Boats: 32' Envision Illusion
Posts: 1,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by long duck dong View Post
most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

Isn't a 32 Fountain under 28 feet?!
BajaFresh is offline  
Old 11-20-2008, 11:33 AM
  #588
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 534
Default

Gotta love the power of the internet and the ability of a dumbazz to self destruct himself eventually. Well on his way and it couldn't happen to a bigger two bit wannabe tool!
Keep the heat on gentlemen. The azzwipe stink is falling out of the bag for the rest of the internet forums to see!

Can you say, "hook, line and sinker"

Last edited by ZP'd; 11-20-2008 at 11:36 AM.
ZP'd is offline  
Old 11-20-2008, 11:51 AM
  #589
Registered
Platinum Member
 
THEJOKER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Lake Lanier - N. Georgia
My Boats: Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf
Posts: 6,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZP'd View Post
Gotta love the power of the internet and the ability of a dumbazz to self destruct himself eventually. Well on his way and it couldn't happen to a bigger two bit wannabe tool!
Keep the heat on gentlemen. The azzwipe stink is falling out of the bag for the rest of the internet forums to see!

Can you say, "hook, line and sinker"
Only the beginning.
THEJOKER is offline  
Old 11-20-2008, 12:02 PM
  #590
Charter Member #232
Charter Member
 
Audiofn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carlisle, MA USA
My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Posts: 18,379
Default

Hey LDD my motors and drives are worth more then your boat even though they are sitting on the floor of my shop. Oh ya and I own them not the bank
__________________
Put your best foot forward!
Audiofn is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
BOBCATMATHEWS
General Boating Discussion
20
09-08-2008 05:44 PM
dyno
General Boating Discussion
3
07-05-2003 03:05 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.