88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-06-2008, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Laken
Ive been reading this thread and I feel really bad for Prostock I understand LDD is going through a divorce and times might be tight [/url]
Let's hope his wife (or soon to be ex-wife) treats him like he has treated others... K A R M A
Old 11-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Starting to see a pattern here...... Not looking good for the donger
Old 11-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stainless
Starting to see a pattern here...... Not looking good for the donger

http://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-...ed-time-3.html

Sad!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
chit, looks like LDD is a real piece of work. Months have passed and he has thier money and they got NOTHIN. Now he disappears, doesn't respond to posts, e mails, phone calls. They call his office and all get the "he's not in right now, please leave a message" song and dance. None have been called back.

Hmmm, LDD, you sure are starting to look like a liar and a common thief here buddy.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Long Duck Dong agreed to buy a new 26 Joker from me. Told me the deposit was on the way , deposit never sent. He then put MY 26 Joker on e-bay with no reserve(he never owned it). It went cheap to some poor soul and the guy that won the bid never got his boat. I tried to warn you guy's last year but the thread got deleted!
SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM
SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM
SCUM SCUM SCUM wonderful SCUM

posted with an apoloy to Monty Python
Old 11-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I now remember LDD.
This jerk made me waste a lot of time when I was selling my 24' Scorpion. He actually wanted me to deliver the boat and he would pay me when I got there!! Yea right!
Then he would tell me check is in the mail.
God help you LDD.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Better Business Bureau ...... doesn't like him either.
BBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record BBB Definition:

unsatisfactory record - A company has an "unsatisfactory business performance record" with BBB is based on the experiences reflected in BBB files. This file condition results when the company has failed to resolve or respond to complaints, repeatedly failed to respond or resolve issues in a timely manner, failed to resolve the underlying issues for a pattern BBB Definition:

pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business.
of complaints, failed to honor their commitment to mediate or arbitrate disputes or honor mediated agreements or arbitrated decisions, failed to substantiate, modify or discontinue false advertising claims BBB Definition:

advertising claims - BBB reviews business advertising, (newspaper, magazine, TV, radio, internet) routinely to ensure that it is truthful and ethical. Claims in advertising are measured against basic advertising principles of BBB Code of Advertising which was developed to guide advertisers, advertising agencies and advertising media.
that are challenged by BBB, or failed to discontinue unauthorized use of BBB name and logo, a Federally protected trademark.
with the BBB due to failure to respond to a complaint. However the business has resolved BBB Definition:

resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.
one complaint presented to the bureau.

Business Contact and Profile

Name: Extreme Remarketing
Phone: (256) 878-0200
Address: 9650 U.S. Highway 431

Albertville, AL 35950
Principal: Mr. Steve Thomas, Owner
Customer Contact: Mr. Steve Thomas, Owner - (256) 878-0200
Employees: 2
File Open Date: January 2008
TOB Classification: Auto Dealers-Used Cars
BBB Accreditation: No
Old 11-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Registered

LDD must really be hurting for money to do something this sleezy! I find it very disheartning that there are so many scumbags in our "community". LDD GIVE HIM BACK THE FRIKKIN MONEY! I don't care how desperate for cash you are.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

I was there when Prostock was telling his story to nordic95, correct me if I heard wrong, but didn’t prostock say that he offered to pay the boat in full the following business day but Long Duck Douche-bag told him to go scratch, the boat was no longer available???? This guy obviously knows how to take advantage of people and knew what he was doing from the start. How many others have been taken advantage of by this F U C K Tard.......
Attached Thumbnails Long Duck Dong-douchebag.jpg  
Old 11-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Registered

I think we all need to stick together on this one...this guy is a scam artist and from what it seems he hops from forum to forum...he doesn't give a damn about his image or his reputation...I bet it's not even his real name...Ive involved my brother in law who is an federal investigator...he's going to try and look into it but he obviously can't do much other than that. I'll let you know if he finds anything....

Steve if I were you....I'd start going to church

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.