Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-20-2008, 08:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I may not have a boat larger than 28' at the moment, but after an HONEST days work, i get out on the water in a 21' boat, get to go home to my waterfront home, hug my wife and son and feel good that I live within my means without screwing over other people.

Don't let the cracked vinyl pinch you in the azz in the old boat you can't afford BALLER.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:16 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
Don't let the cracked vinyl pinch you in the azz in the old boat you can't afford BALLER.
Classic!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Rest assured no one got burned and we still are on ebay, you just didnt look hard enough...this place is full of know it all's, keyboard tough guys, and internet vigulanties....I'm surprised none of them figured it out yet...its really easy to figure it out if you look at the pieces you have the right way....and no, not even close to closing the doors here... no personal offense vette & jassman

The rest of you are just windbags with nothing better to do but talk out of your anus and act like your going to do something from behind your keyboard or make wild azz assumptions with no ground or logic behind your idiotic comments

The fact is, the contract's legit, they know it, I know it, and several others on this board know it.....which is why they arent making themselves look like fools and posting on this thread....Notice all the "varsity" OSO players arent jumping on here....just the "JV" bench riders....

Soak it up all you drama queen nuthuggers, this is your time to shine...jump on the band wagon and say more stupid chit about me, my business, threaten me, who ever....I really dont care.... in the end your still a "JV" bench warmer....most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

I have nothing to prove on this board. This is not going to stop me from boating or attending boating functions....most of you guys are puzzies who wont even stand up to your wife let alone have the balls or the ball sack to say something to me in person.....

Nordic and Prostock know I'm not playing and he has been contacted by my legal people....thats all that matters....the ball is in their court now and I'm ready to go....

BATTER UP!
Nice way to stay classy.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Classic!!!
I do like that one and will have to remember it!
Old 11-20-2008, 10:20 AM
Registered

Rest assured no one got burned and we still are on ebay, you just didnt look hard enough...this place is full of know it all's, keyboard tough guys, and internet vigulanties....I'm surprised none of them figured it out yet...its really easy to figure it out if you look at the pieces you have the right way....and no, not even close to closing the doors here... no personal offense vette & jassman

The rest of you are just windbags with nothing better to do but talk out of your anus and act like your going to do something from behind your keyboard or make wild azz assumptions with no ground or logic behind your idiotic comments

The fact is, the contract's legit, they know it, I know it, and several others on this board know it.....which is why they arent making themselves look like fools and posting on this thread....Notice all the "varsity" OSO players arent jumping on here....just the "JV" bench riders....

Soak it up all you drama queen nuthuggers, this is your time to shine...jump on the band wagon and say more stupid chit about me, my business, threaten me, who ever....I really dont care.... in the end your still a "JV" bench warmer....most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

I have nothing to prove on this board. This is not going to stop me from boating or attending boating functions....most of you guys are puzzies who wont even stand up to your wife let alone have the balls or the ball sack to say something to me in person.....

Nordic and Prostock know I'm not playing and he has been contacted by my legal people....thats all that matters....the ball is in their court now and I'm ready to go....

BATTER UP!

You just dont get it do you man..... Contract or no contract, were you not ever taught morals, ethics, right from wrong??? Or are you just plain a scumbag.

Let me assure you, the size of your boat has nothing to do with what you can afford, or what type of person you are. Affording gas and all that, if more people earned money as a scumbag used car dealer who finds loopholes to fuc people out of thier hard earned money then maybe they too could afford a 23 foot cudy cabin, a 27 yr old cat, and a 15 yr old, structurally damaged, paint peeling, uhpolstry cracking 32 fountain. That had to have been the dumbest line i have ever read on OSO.

I assure you that many of the boating community will get in your face if you attend a run, and i promise you if you show up at any run in jacksonville you will see me

p.s. if your 32 fountain qualifies you to be in the 30' and over club you refrence above, come tie it next to my 30' cig and let me know your true length when it measures up shorter.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

I just wanted to see what you had for sale, clicked through on your web site to your eBay auctions and found the interesting result.

I guess extreme remarketing has the all new marketing plan of making it really difficult to find the products for sale.

My current boat is only 20 feet though so I know nothing. Of course when I buy or sell something to members here (or other forums) my checks clear and I don't take something for nothing.

The varsity OSO members seem to be taking another site serious these days... and hell, if being a JV bench warmer means I am nothing like you then thank God for that.
Attached Thumbnails Long Duck Dong-donger.jpg  
Old 11-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

Isn't a 32 Fountain under 28 feet?!
Old 11-20-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered

Gotta love the power of the internet and the ability of a dumbazz to self destruct himself eventually. Well on his way and it couldn't happen to a bigger two bit wannabe tool!
Keep the heat on gentlemen. The azzwipe stink is falling out of the bag for the rest of the internet forums to see!

Can you say, "hook, line and sinker"

Last edited by ZP'd; 11-20-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZP'd
Gotta love the power of the internet and the ability of a dumbazz to self destruct himself eventually. Well on his way and it couldn't happen to a bigger two bit wannabe tool!
Keep the heat on gentlemen. The azzwipe stink is falling out of the bag for the rest of the internet forums to see!

Can you say, "hook, line and sinker"
Only the beginning.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Hey LDD my motors and drives are worth more then your boat even though they are sitting on the floor of my shop. Oh ya and I own them not the bank

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.