View Poll Results: Who Thinks Long Duck Dong should be Long Gone from OSO
Long Duck Dong Stays
11.98%
Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree0Likes

Long Duck Dong

Closed Thread
Old 11-22-2008, 09:02 PM
  #671
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Riverview, Michigan
My Boats: 1998 Awesome 31 Thundercat
Posts: 1,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getchasum111 View Post
is this still going on....no resolution yet
And over on BoatFreaks, I was told (after removing my post) that these two were working things out. That was sometime ago and by the posts here, those two are still at it. My money is on the idea of "He has spendt the money".

I got $20 bucks that says (and you can quote me):
LDD AND PROSTOCK WILL NOT HAVE NOT RESOLVED THIS BY 4-1-09

Why you ask am I so confident? I have 670 and counting posts that validates my bet.

Last edited by ROTAX454; 11-22-2008 at 09:05 PM.
ROTAX454 is offline  
Old 11-23-2008, 08:00 AM
  #672
Registered
 
fund razor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
My Boats: Apache 28 Brave
Posts: 8,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
You're a no balls scum bag. I look at you the same way I see trash at the bottom of a dumpster.
I disagree. Not trash. Too concrete. Too easy to grasp.
You need something more elusive....

That smelly liquid that accumulates in the bottom of a dumpster behind a bad restaurant. Try that.
fund razor is offline  
Old 11-23-2008, 09:46 AM
  #673
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 534
Default

Here's a idea for Dumb Dumb Duck.
No neeed for a bunch of wasted time ...
No need to contact or have Prostock contact you.

JUST SEND BACK THE 14K MINUS THE 2K DEPOSIT !!!

WHAT is so hard about this that you can't figure out?
ZP'd is offline  
Old 11-23-2008, 11:03 AM
  #674
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
nordic95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
My Boats: 32' Fountain Fever
Posts: 1,838
Default

Im sure we will see real soon how LDD wants to resolve this.Prostock and LDD have been in comunication with each other and they should have a resolve today.That is if LDD mans up and pays what Prostock will except.So lets hope LDD sees the errors of his ways and really wants to show us he is not a bad guy after all.

Nordic95
nordic95 is offline  
Old 11-23-2008, 09:22 PM
  #675
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Jersey
My Boats: 2000 Powerplay 25'
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordic95 View Post
Im sure we will see real soon how LDD wants to resolve this.Prostock and LDD have been in comunication with each other and they should have a resolve today.That is if LDD mans up and pays what Prostock will except.So lets hope LDD sees the errors of his ways and really wants to show us he is not a bad guy after all.

Nordic95

Of course you are counting on the fact that he still HAS the money. Or not......
Powerplay25 is offline  
Old 11-23-2008, 09:37 PM
  #676
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Raleigh,NC & 1000 Islands,NY
My Boats: 99' AT28twin, 2004 Starcraft, 1978 Switzer
Posts: 1,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerplay25 View Post
Of course you are counting on the fact that he still HAS the money. Or not......

Exaaaactly!......I'd bet NOT
spilman is offline  
Old 11-24-2008, 01:20 AM
  #677
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Guntersville. Alabama
My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerplay25 View Post
Of course you are counting on the fact that he still HAS the money. Or not......
Quote:
Originally Posted by spilman View Post
Exaaaactly!......I'd bet NOT
STFU already about "IF" I have "THE MONEY"....who the f*ck are you to assume anything?.....Did you not see pictures of my home and cars?....what in your wildest idiotic lamest assumption would make any of you think "IF" I have the money...

Prostock didnt get your PM until now, I cant check my work email from my home computer after the email is pulled from the mail server to my work computer..... I left my outlook express open on my computer at the office...I will check it first thing in the morning and respond...

The rest of you need to STFU, mind your own business and back up and let progress be made toward a resolution.
long duck dong is offline  
Old 11-24-2008, 01:29 AM
  #678
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Guntersville. Alabama
My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordic95 View Post
Im sure we will see real soon how LDD wants to resolve this.Prostock and LDD have been in comunication with each other and they should have a resolve today.That is if LDD mans up and pays what Prostock will except.So lets hope LDD sees the errors of his ways and really wants to show us he is not a bad guy after all.

Nordic95
With all due respect Anthony, you also need to help tone it down....Its not about what Prostock wants, and its not about what I want.....It's about what we mutually agree is fair....if he and I can not mutually agree then we can start pointing the finger in who made error.... .I asked him for his logic behind his settlement figure so I can try and understand and justify his perspective. Hopefully he will take into consideration my perspective and make an effort to see things from my view....If we both can see where each other stand and come up with a $$$ figure we are both happy with we are good... If not we are back at square one....
long duck dong is offline  
Old 11-24-2008, 06:54 AM
  #679
Registered
 
fund razor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
My Boats: Apache 28 Brave
Posts: 8,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by long duck dong View Post
STFU already about "IF" I have "THE MONEY"....who the f*ck are you to assume anything?.....Did you not see pictures of my home and cars?....what in your wildest idiotic lamest assumption would make any of you think "IF" I have the money...
Pictures of cars and houses are not proof of money held, they are proof of money spent. Receipts for purchases and expenses are not wealth.
In fact.... it could be logically argued that those things are evidence that a young man is tapped out.

Maybe if you had a bunch of pictures of income producing assets, people could assume that you refusal to pay the kid back is due to a shortage of ethics rather than a shortage of cash.
fund razor is offline  
Old 11-24-2008, 07:18 AM
  #680
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZP'd View Post
Here's a idea for Dumb Dumb Duck.
No neeed for a bunch of wasted time ...
No need to contact or have Prostock contact you.

JUST SEND BACK THE 14K MINUS THE 2K DEPOSIT !!!

WHAT is so hard about this that you can't figure out?
Perfect!
stainless is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
BOBCATMATHEWS
General Boating Discussion
20
09-08-2008 05:44 PM
dyno
General Boating Discussion
3
07-05-2003 03:05 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.