View Poll Results: Who Thinks Long Duck Dong should be Long Gone from OSO
Long Duck Dong Stays
11.98%
Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree0Likes

Long Duck Dong

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2008, 01:32 AM
  #771
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7
Default

ProStock...I just noticed that the bogus contract was signed on 5/27/08 -- This seems to have been going on long enough man. Just go get a decent lawyer, and you will win this. Get it over with, it should not be that hard. Print out all the pertinent threads you find here as well, especially the ones where LDD is basically admitting to his fault in this whole situation.

LDD -- Really? You glorify some dude taking people for thousands, like its a good thing?
Quote:
Fred Cecil took people for THOUSANDS....and what has happend to him?? lost a few jobs? WOW!!!....I'm self employed... The power of OSO sure spanked "Too Old" Fred didnt it?...yeah whatever...
You're absolutely spineless. Lucky that dude Fred never messed with the wrong person. All it takes is screwing with the wrong person once. ProStock seems like a regular young dude that had a good amount of faith in basic human decency, but he got caught dealing with a person that is not human or decent.

I wonder LDD, how would you handle someone who would be willing to deal with you directly. You would probably not have the constitution to make it past a real confrontation, to deal face to face with a man willing to put you precisely where you belong. You would probably be afraid.

Just a little heads up on the statute of limitations: http://www.expertlaw.com/library/lim...e/Alabama.html

Last edited by FukLongDuckDong; 11-25-2008 at 01:34 AM.
FukLongDuckDong is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 01:42 AM
  #772
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Guntersville. Alabama
My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FukLongDuckDong View Post
You would probably not have the constitution to make it past a real confrontation, to deal face to face with a man willing to put you precisely where you belong. You would probably be afraid.
AHHH the circus clown has returned to grace and address me.....well all things and posts considered no one has showed yet, you have my address, they posted it....you coming?....

nah....I didnt think so.....

stir, stir, stir......
long duck dong is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 02:17 AM
  #773
Registered
 
BattleCry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Completely Nationwide
Posts: 1,220
Default

I have seen alot of idiots come and go but, this one takes the cake. This pro stock fella is pretty understanding. But, a trip to your business by the boys in blue(police) or the irs and they have regulations to enforce that they can shutdown your business for an undetermined amount of time. When you piss off the wrong person, they can and will come down on you in ways that will only cost you money. The question you have to ask yourself is...How would I like it if what I'm doing to someone was done to me?
BattleCry is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 02:31 AM
  #774
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7
Default Really? All that info is here???

Sweet, Fun!

That's insane!

Would anyone be kind enough to show me where I can find this man's info.

Address, Phone, Email Address, Cellphone, Fax, Business Name and Address, and anything else that is out there.

Thanks!

Oh, LDD I read somewhere that you're in the middle of a divorce, or maybe its over by now. Probably karma coming around to visit. Smart woman, hopefully she took the kids away from your influence if you had any. She realized she was with s#@t, and needed to get away from the stench before too much rubbed off on her. You see, no one has to do anything to you, you're doing it to yourself. You create your own hell...

I still want his info though guys. Even Karma can use a little fuel sometimes.

Last edited by FukLongDuckDong; 11-25-2008 at 02:33 AM.
FukLongDuckDong is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 06:28 AM
  #775
Registered
 
fund razor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
My Boats: Apache 28 Brave
Posts: 8,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by long duck dong View Post
Like I have said previously and all along...In no way will this affect my boating or attending boating events, or even getting on the boards, ever....I'm not banned from this site, Serious, or Boatfreaks....Matter of fact I was out on the river this past weekend and not once did I think of OSO and the azz clowns talking out of their butt cheeks on here...
Fact check?
fund razor is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 07:06 AM
  #776
Registered
 
boatme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Spring Lake, Michigan
My Boats: Sold the Cig
Posts: 4,026
Default

My guess this whole thing is about two posts from being bounced

The following was posted on this site by the administrator


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The tone here on OSO

In an effort to get the tone here on OSO a little more like “the good old days”, we’re going to be tightening up on out-of-control threads in the forums. Sharing news and personal experience is one thing, speculation and stirring up negative rumors is another, and that’s what we’re going to be cracking down on."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
They will clean it up and clean it out

My feelings

I think that LDD has no intention of handing back any money he is not made to return by someone (the lawyers)

I think this just shows that our country no longer believes in doing the RIGHT thing they only consider the LEAGLE thing

We seem to care less and less about the proper way to handle things and more about "I gotta get mine" attitude

I hope this gets resolved, but the fact that LLD says he doesnt care what anyone thinks, or what needs to be done is distressing to say the least. So beating him over the head wont change the fact that he is exibiting very little compassion for the situation

As is always the case, at the end of the day the lawyers will get wealthy because no one has morals or integrity. So these two go to the one guy that has no consideration for right or wrong only for the money (the lawyer) Some Lawyer is laughing at this right now This is why the Lawyer make so much money cause we cant fix anything on our own, and we can always "Call a Lawyer" ourself and we know we can string it out for years using the legale system

LDD do the right thing, the moral thing, the integrity thing.

To the rest of the group, Name calling and Idle threats don't fix this

If you want to confront this guy then go do it. Stop saying someone should. I am sure there has got to be someone on here that feels the same way about LDD doing the wrong thing that could go visit him

LLD do the right thing pay the man At the end of the day he did not get what he was paying for. Keep a grand or two and move on (I dont think you are owed the $2000 but if it makes you happy) dont give this guys money to an attorney

Keep it professional guys or they will bounce this entire thread
boatme is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 07:15 AM
  #777
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Guntersville. Alabama
My Boats: 32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)
Posts: 747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
Fact check?
http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/sh...8659#post28659

CHECK!....
long duck dong is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 07:17 AM
  #778
Charter Member #232
Charter Member
 
Audiofn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carlisle, MA USA
My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Posts: 18,379
Default

Does anyone wonder why his wife is leaving him?

LDD funny thing is you are to stupid to know that once Pro files against you in court (yes just the filing) you will no longer be able to obtain a loan at any kind of decent rate. Any credit aplication that you fill out you will have to state that you have the claim against you. Your rates go up. Then when they win (and they will win) you will have the judgement against you. Then your credit will really take a hit. Pour credit and judgements agaist you will run up your cost of doing business big time. Hey don't take my word for it ask your accountant.
__________________
Put your best foot forward!
Audiofn is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 07:24 AM
  #779
Charter Member #232
Charter Member
 
Audiofn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carlisle, MA USA
My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Posts: 18,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by long duck dong View Post
Invalid thread. Guess you are wrong again.
__________________
Put your best foot forward!
Audiofn is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 07:26 AM
  #780
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Monclova, Ohio
My Boats: Baja 25 Outlaw
Posts: 145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock85 View Post
Honest question to all viewing...

If I'm to settle, what should I settle for?

or...

Take it to court?

Take it to court!

THe reason he probably had to sell it at a lower cost (even if he had to) was because of the damage I am sure, not the fact that you waited until Monday, which he asked you to. That was a good bit of info!
danh63 is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
BOBCATMATHEWS
General Boating Discussion
20
09-08-2008 05:44 PM
dyno
General Boating Discussion
3
07-05-2003 03:05 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.