88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FukLongDuckDong
Hey LongDuckDong!!!

I am a stranger that happened upon this post, I have no relation to any of the parties involved, and actually know only one person on this whole forum.

But, you inspired me to join...just so I could make this post.

Some Questions:
How do you live with yourself? Are you a man? How could you possibly even stand in front of the mirror, look at yourself, and call yourself a man? Have you not an ounce of pride and decency? If you have a woman or a family, how can you look them in the eye without feeling shame and disgrace?

Some Comments
I hope to god you don't have any children. You should actually consider a vasectomy so the world can't be polluted by your wretched seed. An honorable person works for a living. They sweat and bleed for what they have. You have no respect at all for this. You probably have a miserable life, and whatever happiness you may try to hold onto has got to be false. When your old and dying, you will look back on your miserable existence, see that you have made no real connections with people, no real friends; and you will realize what a worm you are. You will realize you are alone because of how you treat people.

I have full confidence that pro-stock will win this case, and the best part of it is that you will end up losing out in the long run. If I know nothing else about life, I know that there is great truth in the statement: "what comes around goes around." So when bad situations arise in your life...you don't have to wonder why.

You Bastard.
But did you see the picture of his house and his cars?
Old 11-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, it's ldd's lawyer!!
Old 11-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerplay25
But did you see the picture of his house and his cars?
You mean the ones that were purchased with Pro's money
Old 11-24-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered

Default No...I'm not a Laywer!

I'm just some dude who has been getting a play by play of this whole situation through a friend that loves this website.

I got fed up with it today and had to say something.

Houses and cars don't make people happy, the only problems money can fix are your debt. I'm 35, hopefully far from checking out, but I do realize that in the end all that anyone really has is who they are, and how they have treated those around them.

I just don't understand people like this guy, how they can live with themselves, and how they can justify their actions. When I encounter these folks in my life, I deal with them in a very harsh and swift manner. In the end I feel sorry for them because they are usually miserable in their everyday lives. Maybe they got the short end of the stick at some point, maybe they had a crappy childhood, who the hell knows.

Either way, I know plenty of people that have been screwed over in their upbringing and in life, but they still took it upon themselves at some point to be good people. Wheras this LongDuckDong guy, a grown man with cars, and houses, and whatever...things that anyone would say he would be fortunate to have --- this guy, just feels the need to be a bastard, and I don't like that. It pisses me off.

So why? Why LongDuckDong? Why must you be such a Long Duck Dong? It isn't too late to change, there is still hope.

Last edited by FukLongDuckDong; 11-24-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm just some dude who has been getting a play by play of this whole situation through a friend that loves this website.

Houses and cars don't make people happy, the only problems money can fix are your debt. I'm 35, hopefully far from checking out, but I do realize that in the end all that anyone really has is who they are, and how they have treated those around them.

I just don't understand people like this guy, how they can live with themselves, and how they can justify their actions. When I encounter these folks in my life, I deal with them in a very harsh and swift manner. In the end I feel sorry for them because they are usually miserable in their everyday lives. Maybe they got the short end of the stick at some point, maybe they had a crappy childhood, who the hell knows.

Either way, I know plenty of people that have been screwed over in their upbringing and in life, but they still took it upon themselves at some point to be good people. Wheras this LongDuckDong guy, a grown man with cars, and houses, and whatever...things that anyone would say he would be fortunate to have --- this guy, just feels the need to be a bastard, and I don't like that. It pisses me off.

So why? Why LongDuckDong? Why must you be such a Long Duck Dong? It isn't too late to change, there is still hope.
I am not sure what is worse what long duck did, or this guys immature screen name

Since when has being vulgar become the mature thing ???
Ahhh the dumbing down of america
Old 11-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
No, it's ldd's lawyer!!
And thats what his lawyer will be saying when we are done with him.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Registered

Old 11-24-2008, 07:38 PM
Registered

Honest question to all viewing...

If I'm to settle, what should I settle for?

or...

Take it to court?
Old 11-24-2008, 07:38 PM
Registered

Am glad you are able to join us on this little adveture we are having but I do think you should change your screen name just a little so the moderators of the site dont shut this thread down.Maybe you should call LDD and tell him how you really feel
Old 11-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

14K or go to court. Doubt LDD has any intention of offering close to that.As bad as I hate to advise it,get an attorney,a good one,a bulldog.That is what it will take to get LDD's attention,I'm afraid

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.