Notices

New 36D's

Old 03-13-2002, 06:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry Guys, I disagree with this one!
Unless you have real deformed or hidious breasts, this is a waste of $$.
Most women who get this done, breast were fine to begin with.
Anyone who goes out and spends $5000+, to have their body cut open and be stuffed with an artificial substance has some real self confidance issues. I dont see you guys running out to get your part ENHANCED!
I work with dancers and I hear every night their problems and complications from this surgery. Alot of them wish they never did it. Also, no, they dont make more $$ than the small natural girls.
Whats next?? Butt lift, nose , lips, lipo?? Maybe guys should just go out and buy a Barbie Doll, Its all plastic, and it doesnt talk back!LOL
Ladies, unless your real unhappy with your body and this make you happy, then go for it. Do it for you, not for the guys.

Hey, I love my small breast. I ride horses and race boats, big ones would just be a useless object to get it the way!

AHHHH??? I thought this was a boating website???
Natural and love it.
Attached Thumbnails New 36D's-batgirloso.jpg  
Old 03-13-2002, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DAMN, BAT-GIRL, thanks for the eye opener this morning!!!!!

Is it hot in here, or just me?????????????
Old 03-13-2002, 07:37 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

WOW BAT GIRL <<<< I'm awake now !!!!!!!

Now there is something to be said for natural,,,,,,,,,, And your it.
Old 03-13-2002, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

AH-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. TROUT,,,, YOURE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2002, 08:45 AM
Charter Member #943

Originally posted by BatGirl
Hey, I love my small breast. I ride horses and race boats, big ones would just be a useless object to get it the way!
I have always said, Over a mouth full is a waste!

ps BatGirl great pic, don't change a thing.
Old 03-13-2002, 09:14 AM
Jeff

nice unit Batgirl. Quick, to the Batpole Batgirl.

Old 03-13-2002, 10:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Bat Girl-
My wife agrees with you, but I'm not sure if she liked my reaction to your photo! OK, where's that drool icon.
Old 03-13-2002, 12:31 PM
Registered

Location: Kentucky - where the women are so fast we have to put a governor on 'em!!

I would spend the money on a Whipple instead!

I've known too many guys who's wives got "bolt-ons", only to end up with some other guy getting the benefit!
Old 03-13-2002, 04:47 PM
Registered

Batgirl,
I agree with you! A woman should do this for herself...not a man! But, just because a woman gets implants doesn't mean she has real self confidence issues.
I always said I'd NEVER have implants...that was before I had children! I was a 34C before kids and afterwards I ended up a small, deflated B . I had it done because even though I am a petite person, it still didn't look right. Plus, I didn't want to wear padded bras and swimsuits! My husband told me I could have it done or leave it the way I was...he loved me either way! I also know some other woman that felt the same way I did...then they had children. Now, some of them have had it done. I guess some woman feel better about themselves after they have implants. Remember, lot's of woman color their hair...does that mean they lack confidence, too?!?

P.S. Beautiful picture!
Old 03-13-2002, 06:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Mr Trout Man, Come down here and "Cuff Me" for showing the pict.

Budman, Whats a Whipple?

Mrs Wigginout, Like I said in the beginning. If they look real bad get them done. I also have seen alot of woman, especially ones who breast feed end up with small deflated breast. That would be a good reason to get them back the way they were. If I had kids, I would get mine done too, but that will never happen!

Most woman, especially down here in SoFla, have never had kids and have perfectly good bodies and breast get them done because they think "Bigger is Better" They have issues.
They walk around SOBE with tiny little tops and it looks like they have grapefriuts or basketballs stuffed down there! Its like a contest "Who has the most CC's." They are going to be hangin by there knees when they reach 40!
Also, I would hardly compare hair coloring to getting a major surgery.
PS. "Bigger IS Better" When it comes to Men and Boats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.