Like Tree0Likes

usa39

Old 03-13-2002, 03:45 AM
forlaser

Default usa39

Hello all... I found this fourum through a link posted to rec.boats.racing.power . I had asked if anyone knew about the usa39 built Aronow. Sadly that thread must have expired, as I can no longer acess it through that link. The thread was originally started by JGB... One of the responses was from a boat dealer in the Miami area I belive, who knew of a usa39 up in NJ with an asking price of 15k... Can the fellow who posted that please post back here, i'd like to give you a call...
Many thanks!!!
Stan

Old 03-13-2002, 10:33 AM
Registered

forlaser , If you find it let me know I'll check it out for you if you want . If it is here in NJ , there must be a dozen people on this board that would know it . I would think it is not in NJ . If it was I probably would have found it by now . Let me know if I can help . JOE
Old 03-13-2002, 12:04 PM
Charter Member#350
Charter Member

Guys call Mark McManus at 941-454-1114.
McManus built those boats back then and has rebuilt some in the past years. I beleive he aquired one for a customer recently for total rebuild.
Old 03-13-2002, 01:25 PM
Registered

My Boats: RF3 EDITION 42 FOUNTAIN 1000HPs #6s
Exclamation

hey stan, i don't think that boat is in jersey either, i know there is one in fl for sale around miami area.
Old 03-13-2002, 05:06 PM
forlaser

Thanks for the pointers so far, guys.... actually I would love it if the boat in question wasnt all the way up in NJ... Even thought I grew up there, I live down in Florida now, so if I could find one local, all the better.

I guess I should ask, if there is anyone who knows of one floating around out there, and would be willing to divulge it's where-abouts, then please by all means let me know!

I have a few turbine engines sitting in my warehouse that i'm just itchin' to put into something!

BTW I called Mark, and he was in what I belive to be the right area code, but he didnt know of any for sale, so the poster I was tlaking about has yet to be identified.....

Old 03-13-2002, 06:15 PM
JGB
Registered

Hi Stan, the fellow who knew of the boat in New York is Terry. 941-772-5507

Good Luck
Old 03-13-2002, 06:16 PM
JGB
Registered

What happened to the boat in clearwater?
Old 03-13-2002, 06:21 PM
forlaser

the guy decided he wants it more than the cash major bummer, I was all ready to start tinkerin with it too!

Old 03-13-2002, 06:51 PM
JGB
Registered

what kind of tranny will you couple with the turbines? unless you plan to put an outboard on it to maneuver in a harbor or marina. Do i understand that setup correctly? please advise
Old 03-13-2002, 09:41 PM
Charter Member#350
Charter Member

Forlaser:

There are two USA39 that I had seen in Florida, one in Fort Apache Marina and the other at the Blue Lagoon Motel in Key West. Both are not for sale but you never know.
I will continue looking around, I am a fan of that boat and I always keep an eye on them.

Last edited by Dr.Santiago; 03-13-2002 at 09:45 PM.