Where is the Cigarette Market at ?? >

Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Notices

Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Old 12-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
You guys have been so busy today bashing each other that I don't even think I will bother to catch up today.

IMO Cigarettes are still way overpriced. If they take a 50% price cut inthe used market, then they will be about right.
Name some powerboats that are half the price of Cigarettes on the showroom floor?
One Arrow 830 from Sweden comes to my mind.

And No I donīt think they are overpriced and I just finished at 12 hour workday
I just canīt afford brand new Cigarettes.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Like I said... AMONG other things.

Oil plays a big part in politics, at least for USA in their foreign policy it seems.
So keen to fight for it oneway or another.

A History lesson once again.

Regarding antisemitism, fact is jews were persecuted allover in the 30īs and at least as much in Russia got holocausted but not as systematically and yes it not much talked about as they were on the winning team.

USA also was hostile in the 30īs against them, Remember the S.S. St Louis Or one Henry Fords book called the International Jew ?

Sad but true.
First,
you are obviously insinuating that we are in Iraq for their oil. We've been there since 2003. Show me one shred of evidence how we have benefited an ounce from their oil supplies.

Second,
I'm not sure what qualifies you to be giving history lessons? Innovation is what defines America, not a few people you see on TV wearing "bling". Who first took flight? Who invented the microchip? Who designed the first accurate laser guided missile? Who is about to unveil the world's first unmanned fighter jet?

Who do you think is going to come up with the answer to reliance on oil?

If a history lesson teaches us anything, the answer will be the United States of America.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Registered

"Thatīs not my intention but to WAKE UP some Americans."

No offense but Americans really dont care what someone from Finland, an internationally irrelevant country, has to say.

"Think the German people or any for the matter have deserved it.
Americans can only relate with something like that remotely with the Oklahoma Bombing and 911."

Yes the German's did deserve it. They elected a government that systematically killed and relocatred 6 million Jews, millions of Ukrainians and slavs and people knew exactly what they were doing. They didnt think that all of their jewish neighbors 'just happened to up and move one day'. Get real. To compare that to Oklahoma and 911 is laughable at best and shows that you indeed are a Nazi sympathizing, moral relativist. There is no room for moral relativism in this debate that YOU started.

"Not Bragging just mentioning that the Colleges are free for the eligible and the basic healthcare also for those who need it."

While you give us all your free history lessons maybe you could help us understand how an overtaxed country has brainwashed you into thinking college and healthcare are FREE? In Canada the only people who get free healthcare are people who dont work and dont pay taxes. The rest of us get over priced, mediocre healthcare that is administered by the biggest bunch of hacks available (the government).
Old 12-22-2008, 01:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Butchwj
I was looking at Late model Cigarrette Top Gun's....I see the market is off....Where's the market at?????
Have you been following your thread?
Old 12-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
I donīt take it as a big surprise that you would...
US ainīt got the brightest childs on the globe...

Nope but a key player where it counts.
Or whatīs the Biggest ships USA has made ?
Finland doesnt have the same immigration as the USA does. If you look at the amount of illiterate people and then see how many of them are 'traditional' americans (i.e. white) you will have a better idea of the facts.

Skewing the facts to serve your purposes of bashing Americans and calling them stupid isnt going to make you too many friends on this board.

Maybe we can go with my original plan and send Mayflower #2 over to Finland with all the brothas and habib and wing wang wong and they can shack up with you and maybe you can intruduce your sister to Leroy?

Then we will see how much you love your 'free' healthcare and welfare and college when Leroy is the one getting it and his only job is to sit around and do nothing but complain about YOU.

Gimme a break. People in most countries, especially in Europe, have no idea about the way things are over here because you guys have such strict immigration controls in compariosn to North America.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Have you been following your thread?
lol

I will stop...hard to sit here reading this crap and not respond thought isnt it......
Old 12-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=ar15meister;2763680]

Maybe we can go with my original plan and send Mayflower #2 over to Finland with all the brothas and habib and wing wang wong and they can shack up with you and maybe you can intruduce your sister to Leroy?

QUOTE]

Now we are there again. In the north europe contries it's 2008 and grown up sisters use to make their own decisions
Old 12-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Mange;2763685]
Originally Posted by ar15meister

QUOTE]

Now we are there again. In the north europe contries it's 2008 and grown up sisters use to make their own decisions
Mange you are a ball buster eh......

In North America sisters make their own decision unless that decision is to bring Leroy around the house in which case Smith and Wesson gets involved.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ar15meister
"Thatīs not my intention but to WAKE UP some Americans."

No offense but Americans really dont care what someone from Finland, an internationally irrelevant country, has to say.
Who says USA is relevant. It makes it self that way without anyone asking.

"Think the German people or any for the matter have deserved it.
Americans can only relate with something like that remotely with the Oklahoma Bombing and 911."[/B]

Yes the German's did deserve it. They elected a government that systematically killed and relocatred 6 million Jews, millions of Ukrainians and slavs and people knew exactly what they were doing. They didnt think that all of their jewish neighbors 'just happened to up and move one day'. Get real. To compare that to Oklahoma and 911 is laughable at best and shows that you indeed are a Nazi sympathizing, moral relativist. There is no room for moral relativism in this debate that YOU started.
[B]
When the jews where being holocausted Hitler was already a Dictator so no-one in Germany could stop him even if they wanted to..and believen me there was Germans who did , just didnīt dare.
Just like no-one dared to confront Bush Jr. either despite him being less than popular.

And how did Hitler become a Dictator
Do You Imply he got voted ?
GET REAL.
If Hindenburg wouldīve not died Hitler wouldīve never become a Dictator.
NEVER.. there was people like Rommel ( Not a member of NSDAP) ready to overthrow that madman.

While you give us all your free history lessons maybe you could help us understand how an overtaxed country has brainwashed you into thinking college and healthcare are FREE? In Canada the only people who get free healthcare are people who dont work and dont pay taxes. The rest of us get over priced, mediocre healthcare that is administered by the biggest bunch of hacks available (the government).
I use private medicare myself as itīs taxdeductable...so canīt speak much of the mediocre basic healthcare I īve used it before but not anymore.
Regarding College education yes itīs free for the student If he stays here then heīll pay for it later in taxes.
But youīre right thereīs seldom free lunches.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
First,
you are obviously insinuating that we are in Iraq for their oil. We've been there since 2003. Show me one shred of evidence how we have benefited an ounce from their oil supplies.
Who have said thay youīve succeeded in the mission?

Second,
I'm not sure what qualifies you to be giving history lessons? Innovation is what defines America, not a few people you see on TV wearing "bling". Who first took flight? Who invented the microchip? Who designed the first accurate laser guided missile? Who is about to unveil the world's first unmanned fighter jet?

Who do you think is going to come up with the answer to reliance on oil?

If a history lesson teaches us anything, the answer will be the United States of America.
Massproduction defines US of A and the immigrants making it possible.

Quick Reply: Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.