Like Tree0Likes

Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Reply
Old 12-22-2008, 05:06 PM
  #171
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Turku, Finland
My Boats: Something small blown and light
Posts: 1,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mange View Post
How I love this thread HA HA HA!!!

But can we now decide that the Cig-market is in Lichtenstein??
Free entertainment at 1st level ?

Mange close but not... Not the Vatican either but more like Monaco or Riviera in general.
And maybe an up and coming market will come from places like Casablanca...
Remember who you heard it from first.

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-22-2008 at 05:19 PM.
MikeyFIN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:16 PM
  #172
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Stockholm, Svea Rike
My Boats: 32 Activator #6 w/ JCPerf930hp 35 Fountain HP500's (Sold) 28 Arrow 2004 572SC-EFI/875hp (Sold) 24 Pantera 1995 454/365hp (Sold)
Posts: 1,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
Free entertainment at 1st level ?

Mange close but not... Not the Vatican either but more like Monaco or Riviera in general.
And maybe an up and coming market will come from places like Casablanca...
Remember who you heard it from first.

Casablanca Maroc, yes. Much big going on there as we speak.

One of my best friends lives in Barcelona (Spain). August this year he toke his
61ft flybridge to Ibiza for some days off. He visit the powerboat dealer on that little
islands in the mediterranean. They had sold 17 new cigs so far this year.
My friend just looked at one 39TG and a 50 just tok delivery down the marina.
Prob this could be the dealer:
http://www.offshoreperformanceibiza....32/63/lang,en/
Mange is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:19 PM
  #173
Registered
 
mikes280's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: charlotte nc.
My Boats: velocity/proline
Posts: 1,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
Huhhh???

Do you mean


Boatfreaks, whats that ??

.
well you were banned there on 12 13 2006 after 371 posts of which most of them were just like this BS
mikes280 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:30 PM
  #174
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Omaha
Posts: 123
Default

Holy fuc#ing thread hijack Batman. This idiot is comitting an e-jihad against the U.S. and he's ruined what could be a great thread for those of us that are in the TS TG market.

Back on topic. I've seen one or two nice TS TG's around 125K. 525's and xr's I believe. My dream is for a 700 or so boat with 6's. My banker keeps changing the subject whenever I bring up the terms he wants on a used boat. I think I saw him roll his eyes today.
isellpower is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:40 PM
  #175
Registered
 
DaveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boats: 2004 36 Concept
Posts: 2,740
Default

MikeyFIN just has really bad Kulli breath who has never seen a Pillu up close

He likes to chase kikkelies

So just run along up there in the polar circle and runkata off
DaveP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:41 PM
  #176
Registered
 
DaveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Toms River, NJ
My Boats: 2004 36 Concept
Posts: 2,740
Default

Him and Triple Digits are probably bed buddies
DaveP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:44 PM
  #177
VIP Member
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
Quinlan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tulsa, GLOC
My Boats: 02 38 T/S GUN-SMITH POWER 43 Wellcraft Portifino
Posts: 3,145
Default

Buy now. Tomarro you may not b here to enjoy!!
Quinlan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:44 PM
  #178
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boats: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isellpower View Post
Holy fuc#ing thread hijack Batman. This idiot is comitting an e-jihad against the U.S. and he's ruined what could be a great thread for those of us that are in the TS TG market.

Back on topic. I've seen one or two nice TS TG's around 125K. 525's and xr's I believe. My dream is for a 700 or so boat with 6's. My banker keeps changing the subject whenever I bring up the terms he wants on a used boat. I think I saw him roll his eyes today.
Where is there a T/S gun with 525 and xr's for 125K?? No where!! A Gladiator yes but a Gun, the market hasnt hit that low yet.
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:32 PM
  #179
Registered
 
dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: cleveland
My Boats: boatless... with money in the bank!!
Posts: 5,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain40icbm View Post
Where is there a T/S gun with 525 and xr's for 125K?? No where!! A Gladiator yes but a Gun, the market hasnt hit that low yet.
ur kidding right?

there r two 07 guns ASK 249k in the classifieds now... NEW
dreamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:55 AM
  #180
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boats: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
ur kidding right?

there r two 07 guns ASK 249k in the classifieds now... NEW
Still show me where you can get a nice Gun with 525's for 125K?? The owners arnt willing to sell them for that low. I thought you were a Cigarette guy?? You saying everything isnt worth anything or trying to low ball offer everyone isnt helping. Those 07's arnt new.
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Joe
General Boating Discussion
263
09-05-2007 09:35 AM
OSO News
Offshoreonly Industry News
0
07-02-2007 12:23 PM
smokinatcig
Cigarette
0
04-16-2002 01:24 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.