Notices

Gary Taylor Arrested

Old 12-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rexone
I removed my earlier post which was a bit harsher. I removed it out of respect for the balance of members here, certainly not you.
That's unfortunate. I saw nothing wrong with your earlier post. isellpower made an ignorant coment about you and others on your other website. I don't know you or the accused. If guilty he deserves way more than the legal system will do to him. If inocent....this stigma will stay with him forever. This should not be tried here. IMO you did the right thing by locking it until a trial by jury and not trial by lynch mob

Bottom line, god help the alledged victim(s)....either way it goes.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

is it Just me, but has everyone overlooked the obvious of the name isellpower...sounds like a competitor with an agenda to me.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:34 AM
Registered

What percentage of situations like these turn out to be false accusations, and what percentage turns out to be basically true? There are lots of people here who know someone who was falsely accused, but there are also obviously lots of actual child molesters. Anyone know what the percentages are?
Old 12-27-2008, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have all seen situations, whether on a tv drama or real life where we are convinced someone is guilty but one must get due process. In the meantime, they are treated courteously as they work with the system. It is one of the few factors that differentiates the US from most countries. It is hard to watch, and sometimes we are surprised with the outcome, but inocent until proven guilty is a paramount right. It is likely they have enough evidence or would not have charged him.

Separately, he may be weLthy enough to hire a Johnny Cochran attorney and get off. But that is not likely. We have tobelieve the copstook the right steps.

If he is guilty of the crimes, he is sitting in jail or will be handcuffed by the eye of a viscous bail bondsman and isgoing nowhere. Let due process happen.

In the meantime, isellpower should spend more time listening to his wife instead of tuning her out. He would be less apt to denegrate her law degree with foolish coments.

Finally, if he is proven guilty, it brings justification to public lynchings.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This situation is horrible to say the least, for both party's involved . If he did it, horrible that the girl had to endure something and will have to live with it for the rest of her life. Horrible if he did not do it and he now has to live with the accusations the rest of his life. I do not know him or any involved people in this.

I do have to say that the Havasu Lifestyle is a bit over the edge and people have to live with what they do out there forever.....Nuff said......

I hope the truth willl somehow surface and the proper people are punished....doubt it will because of the Lawyers and there twisting of the truth.

Bryan
Old 12-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered

I have met Gary and live within 5 minutes from his home. I will b attending the next court date of 1/5/09 to see if they "continue", "plead" and/or set a trial date. I will try to keep everyone posted here as to what is really going on and being said in the courtroom if it goes that far.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 3,022 Likes on 989 Posts

I've met Gary too, seemed to be a nice guy. And I agree it's horrible for all involved including the "ripple effect" that will affect many more people to come.

You guys should chill out a bit. I know it's winter but people should be "innocent until proven guilty" or at least not lynched until after the trail and all the facts are known. And on the flip side, people that don’t have all the facts shouldn’t rush to blindly defend someone.

With that said; they have him on record admitting to the allegations during what's known as a "cool call". Take it for what it's worth.

Just wait and see how it pans out and let the legal system do its job.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Registered

A. Spellcheck.
B. Why are you wishing "him" the luck?
C. Just because "appearances" seem "happy" outwardly...NO one knows what goes on behind other's closed doors......
D. Why do people want to protect predators?
E. HE confessed to his wife! AFTER he was set up...got it!
Old 12-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Registered

Had
Old 12-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by firewifey
A. Spellcheck.
B. Why are you wishing "him" the luck?
C. Just because "appearances" seem "happy" outwardly...NO one knows what goes on behind other's closed doors......
D. Why do people want to protect predators?
E. HE confessed to his wife! AFTER he was set up...got it!
yeah
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Gary Taylor Arrested

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.