Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What happened to the Gary Taylor update thread? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/201488-what-happened-gary-taylor-update-thread.html)

CB-BLR 03-24-2009 09:06 AM

This is truely a sad situation. A complete lose/lose deal. Everybody involved is hurt... His step daughter will have to deal with this for the rest of her life.. Her future husband will have to deal with this.. His wife has to deal with the immediate mess, and the future humiliation... He loses his family, his career, his company, his freedom, his retirement, his self respect etc... We as a boating community lose a truely great engine builder, and a pioneer in V-bottom recreational speed.

And for what??? 10 minutes of temporary pleasure, every once in a while. What a huge, selfish continuing mistake.

I guess he will have plenty of time to think about that.

Sad

Chris

mmareno 03-24-2009 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by CB-BLR (Post 2827812)
This is truely a sad situation. A complete lose/lose deal. Everybody involved is hurt... His step daughter will have to deal with this for the rest of her life.. Her future husband will have to deal with this.. His wife has to deal with the immediate mess, and the future humiliation... He loses his family, his career, his company, his freedom, his retirement, his self respect etc... We as a boating community lose a truely great engine builder, and a pioneer in V-bottom recreational speed.

And for what??? 10 minutes of temporary pleasure, every once in a while. What a huge, selfish continuing mistake.

I guess he will have plenty of time to think about that.

Sad

Chris

Very well put.. It is all the other people that lose too... For what??? a few minutes of fun ruined Hundreds of lives!!

Quicksilver 03-24-2009 12:55 PM

Shame, screw him, feel so bad for the step daughter. He'll be taken care in prison. Anyone watch that show I think on MSNBC Locked Up And Raw or something like that? They slash molesters on the face (if they don't abuse or kill them the 1st time) so other inmates know what they are in for and who to target. They showed two brothers who were in jail for something, and found out their father was being sent to the same prison for child abuse. When asked how they felt about that they said he's our dad we love him, but if we see him in here, we'll kill him.\

What would happen to his business though, would his wife/ex take over??

CB-BLR 03-24-2009 01:45 PM

As a small buisness owner for the past 21 years, I can tell you that HE was the buisness.

Gone.... all Gone
Done..Kaput..Finished

Chris

Coolerman 03-24-2009 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Quicksilver (Post 2827970)
Shame, screw him, feel so bad for the step daughter. He'll be taken care in prison. Anyone watch that show I think on MSNBC Locked Up And Raw or something like that? They slash molesters on the face (if they don't abuse or kill them the 1st time) so other inmates know what they are in for and who to target. They showed two brothers who were in jail for something, and found out their father was being sent to the same prison for child abuse. When asked how they felt about that they said he's our dad we love him, but if we see him in here, we'll kill him.\

What would happen to his business though, would his wife/ex take over??

his ex-wife will probably get the inventory to sell.

I feel like throwing up after reading this thread. What a piece of scum he is.