Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What happened to the Gary Taylor update thread? >

What happened to the Gary Taylor update thread?

Notices

What happened to the Gary Taylor update thread?

Old 03-24-2009, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Justice will be served once he gets to prison. Even the scum of the Earth don't like child molesters. His sentence will be served by his fellow inmates. You can bet on that.

Unfortunately, the girl and her mom will have to live with the stigmatizaation for the rest of their lives.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
I could not agree more. As far as I'm concerned, he is a worthless POS that deserves everything he gets and then some. That poor girl has to live with that for the rest of her life. She will NEVER be the same. I hope he rots in jail a very lonely and miserable person. Or better yet, someone saves us taxpayers a great deal of money with some jailhouse justice. I know if it was one of my children, he would have never made it to court. I normally don't post on threads like this, but I just couldn't let it go.
Agreed 100%. If it was my child it would be an eye for eye, he would be squatting to p!
Old 03-24-2009, 07:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE
Believe what you want, Tank is right I don't think he will be beating the rap, to much evidence, unless you know Garys family, Teri and the girls, your grasping at straws...trust me when I first found out about this I hoped it wasn't true, but let the system take is course, if he is smart he will plea the charges out and take what the court gives him, if he chooses to go to trial he might end up with more he want to deal with, it is best to plea it out and make a deal...
Thank God he did the right thing, not for the tax dollars, but for the 15year old stepdaughter and his soon to be exwifes sake. Now at least they can have some type of closure and move on with there lifes, and stop wondering whats going to happen.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:06 AM
Chris
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is truely a sad situation. A complete lose/lose deal. Everybody involved is hurt... His step daughter will have to deal with this for the rest of her life.. Her future husband will have to deal with this.. His wife has to deal with the immediate mess, and the future humiliation... He loses his family, his career, his company, his freedom, his retirement, his self respect etc... We as a boating community lose a truely great engine builder, and a pioneer in V-bottom recreational speed.

And for what??? 10 minutes of temporary pleasure, every once in a while. What a huge, selfish continuing mistake.

I guess he will have plenty of time to think about that.

Sad

Chris
Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CB-BLR
This is truely a sad situation. A complete lose/lose deal. Everybody involved is hurt... His step daughter will have to deal with this for the rest of her life.. Her future husband will have to deal with this.. His wife has to deal with the immediate mess, and the future humiliation... He loses his family, his career, his company, his freedom, his retirement, his self respect etc... We as a boating community lose a truely great engine builder, and a pioneer in V-bottom recreational speed.

And for what??? 10 minutes of temporary pleasure, every once in a while. What a huge, selfish continuing mistake.

I guess he will have plenty of time to think about that.

Sad

Chris
Very well put.. It is all the other people that lose too... For what??? a few minutes of fun ruined Hundreds of lives!!
Old 03-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Registered

Shame, screw him, feel so bad for the step daughter. He'll be taken care in prison. Anyone watch that show I think on MSNBC Locked Up And Raw or something like that? They slash molesters on the face (if they don't abuse or kill them the 1st time) so other inmates know what they are in for and who to target. They showed two brothers who were in jail for something, and found out their father was being sent to the same prison for child abuse. When asked how they felt about that they said he's our dad we love him, but if we see him in here, we'll kill him.\

What would happen to his business though, would his wife/ex take over??
Old 03-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Chris
Gold Member

As a small buisness owner for the past 21 years, I can tell you that HE was the buisness.

Gone.... all Gone
Done..Kaput..Finished

Chris

Last edited by CB-BLR; 03-24-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:39 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Quicksilver
Shame, screw him, feel so bad for the step daughter. He'll be taken care in prison. Anyone watch that show I think on MSNBC Locked Up And Raw or something like that? They slash molesters on the face (if they don't abuse or kill them the 1st time) so other inmates know what they are in for and who to target. They showed two brothers who were in jail for something, and found out their father was being sent to the same prison for child abuse. When asked how they felt about that they said he's our dad we love him, but if we see him in here, we'll kill him.\

What would happen to his business though, would his wife/ex take over??
his ex-wife will probably get the inventory to sell.

I feel like throwing up after reading this thread. What a piece of scum he is.

Quick Reply: What happened to the Gary Taylor update thread?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.